Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pspice perpetual motion machine

Started by sandor, July 08, 2008, 11:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandor

Here's #44 again but over 20 milliseconds instead of 2, and then again with a load resistance of 14500 ohms instead of 12500. Maybe I should have made in 20000 or 25000 to really make it dramatic but I wanted to demonstrate how close it is to being a balanced load with 12500. Is that exponential enough for you?

broli

One last addition. Could you add in what's missing yourself with ms paint or something so it's clear on the diagram instead of the text. All you then could do is try and build it and hope for others to have a stab at it too  :).

sandor

I provide an incredibly simple circuit with TWO missing component values which can easily be found in the 8 lines of text beside it and you still can't tell right from left? Or are you just obsessive compulsive? Save the picture file and do it yourself then. Actually producing a 200 microhenry inductance coupled with a 72 microhenry inductance with a coupling coefficient of .965 will require over 1000 times as much effort as reading 8 lines of text you should read anyway if you're going to build the circuit.

But really, it would be best if anyone reading used some circuit simulation tools themselves. After all, things have to be fiddled around if, for instance, the coupling coefficient is not .965. I originally had .9 and I only changed it to .965 later because that's what I measured in my own cores and I can say that when I changed it from .9 to .965 it screwed up everything until I re-optimized the component values. If someone has a nice big iron transformer core to wind instead of a coin sized ferrite toroid it'll probably be more like .99 for instance and that changes the result a LOT. Only then should they consider assembling it to find out how efficient the DC-DC converter actually is. Plain and simple, I don't have the tools and parts needed to make this properly so I'm hoping someone with better simulation software can do this and tell me what's really going on since Pspice is so far off.