Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

glue cells (zero point energy, made simple)

Started by nitinnun, July 10, 2008, 11:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitinnun

1:
if i stick COPPER (attached to positive multimeter lead)
and STEEL (attached to negative multimeter lead)
into a body of ELMER'S SCHOOL GLUE (neutral),
i will get almost a volt of DC electricity,
at a few milli-amps of current.

this effect seems to last forever.

the DC voltage is UNAFFECTED, by location, position to anything, how hard i am throwing the glue cell against a wall, underground alien cities, a powerful magnet, a scalar coil charged with thousands of volts,  or anything else i could think of.

1.1:
if 10 glue cells are connected together in series, THAN THEIR VOLTAGES STACK!

(imagine thousands of tiny glue cells connected together. to produce one huge output)

(i could DEFINITLY produce 500 watts and win the prize on this website, if i used enough metal. but i'm lazy. so i will let one of you win it.)

1.2:
if the copper and steel are EVER connected electrically, the cell will produce nothing.

(glue seems to conduct magnetism, but not electricity.)

(beware any substance that conducts electricity! many glues have metals in them!)

1.3:
the more metal you use, the higher the amperage. but voltage stays the same regardless of amount of metal.

(i think that the more metal used, the more protons/electrons you have spinning. there for you have more amperage.)

1.4:
if the glue hardens, the glue cell still works. just not as well.

(it also works if you press copper and steel against a chunk of dried glue.)

(glue is mostly carbon. so someone should try graphite)

1.5:
glue cells that are very old, still work. with no deterioration to the metals

(other than slight oxidization from air exposure. or from when the glue was still wet).

1.6:
i have been using 2 very large glue cells (lots of copper/steel), to power an LED light continuously for the past 5 months. the LED light has never flickered, and shows no signs of failing.

(i fully expect it to run for years.)

1.7:
water, rubbing alcohol, egg yolk, and any part of your skin, works in place of glue.

(for this reason, i think oxygen and/or carbon are responsible. because whatever is making it possible, is found in human skin!).

2:
the copper holds its energy in its protons. making the copper "positive".
the steel holds its energy in tis electrons. making the steel "negative".

2.1:
since the glue does not conduct electricity, both metals can "charge up" sepperatly. with shorting each other out other out magnetically. since both metals "charge up", with opposing polarities.

2.2:
since the glue conducts magnetism, these positive and negative energies can "interact" together, inside the glue. DC voltage and amperage are produces, from their interacting.

(similar to how energy is produced, from matter and anti-matter interacting, in a star trek warp core.)

2.3:
there is likely a diode effect between the copper and the steel. forcing the current to move in the direction of the steel. but the hell if i care, so long as it works.

3.1:
this glue cell is most likely to be powered, by "zero point energy". ZPE is energy produced from the spinning of protons and/or electrons.

3.2:
protons spin clockwise.
electrons spin counter-clockwise.
when these 2 spins collide, energy/electricity is produced. or something like that.

3.3:
the copper is dominated by its protons. so it has clockwise spin energy.
the iron in the steel is dominated by its electrons. so it has counter clockwise spin energy.
the glue is mostly carbon. carbon has much fewer parts than copper and iron. so any spin that it has, is overwealmed by the copper and iron.

*please do not attack/complain/moan/nitpick about this post, unless you can make a theory that works better than my theory*

picture:

all of these cells are from 6 months to 1 years old.
all of them still work.
all of these glue cells produce about half a volt (because they all dried).

the 6 penny-sized glue cells produce half a volt, just like the bigger glue cells. but the bigger glue cells produce more milliamps.

nitinnun

by the way.

to make the penny sized cells, do the following:

1: stick copper wire and steel wire on some duct tape. spaced one wire-width apart from each other.

(if the metals touch, then no electricity)

(the closer the metals are when the glue dries, the less voltage-loss when the glue dries)

2: drip elmer's school glue all over it.

(you can cut off excess glue later, to get at the terminals)

(the only other glue that worked, was wood glue. but elmer's school glue sticks to metals better than wood glue.)

3: when one layer of glue dries, add another layer. until the glue is as thick as you want.

4: after the top is thick enough, turn the cell over, and apply glue to the bottom. until the bottom is as thick as you want.
the more glue, the sturdier the cell is. and the better the connection.

an easy way to connect many cells in series, is to loop the end of the wire, and connect the copper loop of one cell, with the steel loop of another cell (for some reason, only the glued part of the metals must be electrically sepperated.)

if you want to solder the loops together, than solder the loops, and THEN apply the glue. so that the heat from the soldering doesn't destroy the glues bond.

TinselKoala

I'll try it tomorrow.
Have you tried "Hot Glue" the kind you squirt out of a heated gunlike thing?
And how do you get glue out of your nice pink carpet?

nitinnun

someone else can try hot glue. i'm on a "very limited budget". i'm also "very lazy".

i don't see glue as the best solution anyway. i only use it because i havn't found better so far.

in the long run, i want a material which can withstand greater energy/abuse than school glue. something that can pass hundreds of watts. without melting, cracking, or chemically breaking down.

the carpet is white. either the flash from the camera, something the flash reflected off of, or both, gave the carpet a light purple tint in that picture.

that room is dedicated as my work room. i don't care if get gets glue on it. dried glue and battle damage will only give the room "character".

HLEV

This sounded like a simple enough experiment, so I had to give it a try.

Here are the results of my attempt:

I used a three inch length of solid copper and steel wire.

Placing the wires directly into a small bottle of Elmers glue, I got 1 volt.

(I'm not sure how to measure how many amps it is capable of. Any suggestions would be appreciated)

I then tried placing the wires into tap water and got about .87 volt

Next I tried hot glue and got no voltage at all, I suspect it is because there is no moisture in hot glue.

I was surprised to see the glue produce more volts than tap water.  I think you are on to something here.

HL