Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

glue cells (zero point energy, made simple)

Started by nitinnun, July 10, 2008, 11:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitinnun

but you do not "know" what is going on.
you are assuming that what you were told, is true.
thinking that you know, is not the same as knowing.

the light is dim, because of the flash from the bulb. it is much much brighter, in real life.

the 3 cells in that picture produced about 2 milli-amps. less than 1 milliamp isn't even enough to light the LED.

but that is 2 milli-amps, "in series". series only stacks voltage.
it was not parallel. parallel stacks amperage.

that LED had been powered for about 4 or 5 months. it will be awhile before the autopsy results are ready.

nitinnun

i looked into "galvanization" online.
as far as i can tell, "galvanization" is a junk term, which lacks explanation or meaning.

the mainstream science schema of galvanization, is doing one or more of the following:

1:
it is applying an inaccurate label, to whatever is REALLY happening.

sort of like saying that a duck is a pig.
(a pig is not a duck, and a duck is not a pig.)

or saying that an oak tree a strawberry plant.
(the oak tree is big, tough, and produces no fruit. the strawberry plant is small, fragile, and produces red fruits.)

or saying that the pacific ocean the shallow end of the kitty pool.
(the pacific ocean is deep. the pacific ocean is not the shallow end, of a bigger, deeper body of water)

2:
it knows that there is more going on, but is lying about it. because the lie suits the interests of big energy.

(big energy was likely holding a gun to the head, of whoever came up with mainstream "galvanization".)

3:
someone saw something fancy, and they rushed out a bullshit explanation for it. so that they could attach their name to their "discovery", and wallow in the shallow amount of glory/fame that their "discovery" brought to them.

sort of like the jackasses who came up with the "elements" at the bottom of the periodic table. the elements which require vast amounts of energy to put together, and only exist for a fraction of a second before falling apart under their own weight..

4:
they honestly don't know what the hell they are talking about.
yet insist that they do know what the hell they are talking about.

the possibilities in my glue cell, are more valuable than groveling before mainstream science.
mainstream science does not reward those who sacrifice themselves too it.

nitinnun

i just remembered.

pure bismuth provides more voltage/amperage than copper. because bismuth is more "positive" than copper. because bismuth has more protons than copper.

lead or tungsten would most likely work better than iron. because lead and tungsten are more "negative" than iron. because lead and tungsten have more electrons than iron.

once again. i am "very broke" and "very lazy". so one of you can test it.

nitinnun

i took apart big daddy and flathead.

the copper had its very thin layer of varnish (non-copper) ripped off. the metal under it was completely normal. accept for a thin green strip, where the surface of the glue used to be (oxygen in the air caued corrosion).

the iron had a very thin layer of blackness, where ever the glue touched it. this happens whenever i stick iron in water. so it isn't specific to "galvanization!!!!!1!1".

hartiberlin

Well,
galvanisation is called the process to put a metal coating
onto another surface.

With the cells we have a galvanic reaction,
where pure metal is converted into ions through
chemical reactions, so the metal is consumed.

Well the only real answer to see how the metal is
consumed would be to weight them before and after the experiment
with a mikrogram resolution...

Drawing just only 2 mA will make the metal last very long.

A green coating on the copper  is where the red copper metal
has been converted into ions, so copper was used up.
And surely iron oxid gives a black layer, so you used
up some of these 2 metals...

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum