Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

glue cells (zero point energy, made simple)

Started by nitinnun, July 10, 2008, 11:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitinnun

you are still "dismissing" my glue cell as "galvanization".

dismissal is not science. lots of the garbage in the mainstream isn't "science" either.

look at my picture. i washed off the glue.
the rest of the crud flaked off easily, when it dried.
accept for that one small area that i scraped off, to show how thin the crud layer was.

if the "galvanization" happens through the glue, than why is only the glue-surface part of the copper green? when the rest pf the copper is unaltered?

very little of the metal is altered.

if "galvanization" produced 2 volts at 2 milli-amps for 5 months, than how did it run, on so little altered metal?!?!

if i got that much electricity from that little metal, than why aren't we powering ourselves through "galvanic" electricity?
we could just collect the metal atoms once they are free (from a special atom catching encasement), reforge the atoms in a solar powered smelter, and consume the metals all over again.

before you said that the dry sells still worked, because there was still water/oxygen/whatever trapped in the dried glue.
even if that were true, than how is water/oxygen/whatever "galvanizing" a metal which it is not in contact with?!?!?!

even if the "trapped water/oxygen" was in magnetic contact with the metals VIE the dried glue, than how would that be enough to cause "galvanization"?

when i place both metals on my skin, i get voltage and amperage.

my skin is completely dry. how is the water trapped in my skin, causing the "galvanization"?

amperage increases, depending on the width of the glue, which is connecting the 2 metals.
NOT depending on how much glue is touching metal.

there are 2 flats sheets of metal, lying on cardboard.

if there is a quarter worth of glue sitting on each metal,
both connected by 1 square centimeter of glue,
than there is not much amperage.

both connected by a dime worth of glue,
than there is more amperage.

both connected by a quarter worth of glue,
than there is a lot more amperage.

a finger sized connection of glue alone,
produces more amperage,
than 2 hand sized bodies of glue,
which are connected by 1 square centimeter of glue!!!!!!

the finger sized connection of glue, is superior to the 2 hand sized bodies of glue!!!!!

if "galvanization" were the cause, than why would "more glue sitting on metal", fail to produce ANY additional amperage?

why would there have to be "more glue connecting the metals together", to provide more amperage?

Kabuto

Quote from: nitinnun on July 13, 2008, 01:32:52 AM
very little of the metal is altered.

if "galvanization" produced 2 volts at 2 milli-amps for 5 months, than how did it run, on so little altered metal?!?!

if i got that much electricity from that little metal, than why aren't we powering ourselves through "galvanic" electricity?
That's a good question. If galvanization reactions could do this, why don't we use them for powering simple devices? I doubt the average flashlight is even on for 5 months total.

nitinnun

that reminds me. i did another experiment months ago.

i made a body of glue which was 1 centimeter deep, one centimeter wide, and at least 12 inches long.

then i stuck copper in one end of it, and steel in the other end.

the amperage fell down to almost nothing. but the voltage was the same, as if the metals were close together.

and as usual, the voltage goes from zero to full, the moment even the lightest part of the metals are connected together.

if this were a water/oxygen/whatever based reaction, than why does amount of water/oxygen touching metal surface area, not matter?

why is the same voltage always produced, the moment one single atom of the metal, touches glue?

it's because the reaction is not chemical based. it is energy based. the energy field of one metal, touching the energy field of the other metal!

it is caused by the opposite polarities of energy, in the positive copper and the negative steel!

waterhouse24

just out of interest, have you connected the pots in parallel to see if the amp increases?

nitinnun

yes. the amperage did increase, when connected in parallel.

if one of you did this test, than i have no doubt that the cell would work for years. even if running an LED the whole time.