Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

glue cells (zero point energy, made simple)

Started by nitinnun, July 10, 2008, 11:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitinnun

i tried to read resistance from the glue cell, with a multimeter.
it read no resistance. or continuity (there was no electrical connection!)

if there is no electrical conduction through the cell, than how is the "galvanization" working?

i hooked up a 9 volt battery, in series, to the glue cell.
the voltage of the battery stacked perfectly with the voltage of the glue cell.

that means that "magnetic conduction" works. even though "electrical conduction" does not work.

remember that a thin, 12 inch long body of glue, perfectly conducts the voltage between the 2 metals. even though amperage is lost.

by the way, kabuto. you got no amperage, because you hardly used any copper/steel.
the more copper/steel you use, the higher the amperage is.
and that the only glue that adds to amperage, is glue connecting both metals. glue which touches only 1 metal, does nothing.

nitinnun

i thought up a more constructive question.
why would zero point energy, "not" be present in my glue cell?

i think this:

the copper has 1 more proton than electron.
so the magnetic field of each copper atom, is positivley charged.
that this positive magnetic field spins clockwise, just like protons spin clockwise.

the iron in the steel has 1 more electron than proton.
so the magnetic field of each iron atom, is negatively charged.
that this negative magnetic field spins counter-clockwise. just like electrons spin counter-clockwise.

the glue (and other materials), perfectly conduct magnetism. but not electricity.
so the copper and steel can avoid discharging their magnetic fields on each other electrically,
yet their magnetic fields can still interact together magnetically, to create electricity.

why would my theory NOT be true, in this?
if "galvanization" is true or false, than why would what i just described NOT be happening?

jeanna

Quote from: nitinnun on July 10, 2008, 11:56:09 PM
1:
if i stick COPPER (attached to positive multimeter lead)
and STEEL (attached to negative multimeter lead)
into a body of ELMER'S SCHOOL GLUE (neutral),
i will get almost a volt of DC electricity,
at a few milli-amps of current.

this effect seems to last forever.

nitinnum,

what is the steel you are using ?

This is very curious. You should not be getting anything like that voltage even if this WERE a galvanic reaction.

In a galvanic reaction between cu and steel or at least iron you would be getting 0.14vdc.

Even if this were zinc coated you would only see 0.7vdc.

If there were a bunch of magnesium in it there could be almost a volt. There are some crazy alloys out there but...

So, I am asking you to say what kind of steel this is.

btw

I have a piece of steel here and a pre-1982 US penny = 95%cu
with a salty wet paper towel between them I get 0.194V DC but with Elmers glue I only get 0.02 VDC.

And using the same penny and a wet cloth wrapped zinc coated bolt I see 0.695VDC across it.

Am I supposed to make a really thick bead? then let it dry a bit? ( I am asking while the glue dries.)

OK 2 questions
curious,

jeanna

noonespecial

Just out of curiosity I tried this today with a jar of "Modge Podge" which is similar to simple white glue. I used a short length of #12 copper wire for one side and an exterior galvanized deck screw for the other. On the DC scale the voltage climbed to a maximum of 1.04 VDC. The current was in the 300 to 500 uA range. As noted, there is infinite resistance between the poles.
I also tried a container of waterless hand cleaner which also worked but not as well. Definitely a strange phenomenon.

nitinnun

i use steel wire from the hardware store.
odds are that the steel wire is zinc coated, like you say. because ordinary iron nails didn't work nearly as well as this steel wire.

elmer's school glue works better than water, rubbing alcohol, ETC.
but the elmer's school glue works best, when it is still wet.

if the glue dries, than the voltage is drops to about 0.5 volts, and the amperage drops to almost nothing.
but otherwise it seems to continue working indefinitely, once dried.

if the 2 metals are too far apart when the glue dries, than it won't work at all. the metals have to be close together, in dry glue.