Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

glue cells (zero point energy, made simple)

Started by nitinnun, July 10, 2008, 11:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitinnun

i could get a lot of voltage and amperage, by connecting many cells together, in a combination of series and parallel.
i could also make it last for a very long time. by sealing the glue so that it never dries, preventing the performance drop.

but if i did so, would it be of any use to anyone?
would it even impress any of you? making you want to understand the physics that make it possible?

noonespecial

Quote from: nitinnun on July 17, 2008, 07:16:02 PM
i could get a lot of voltage and amperage, by connecting many cells together, in a combination of series and parallel.
i could also make it last for a very long time. by sealing the glue so that it never dries, preventing the performance drop.

but if i did so, would it be of any use to anyone?
would it even impress any of you? making you want to understand the physics that make it possible?

I think you can answer your own questions by presenting the results of the ganged arrangement. I, for one, would be interested.

jeanna

Quote from: nitinnun on July 17, 2008, 07:16:02 PM

would it even impress any of you?

making you want to understand the physics that make it possible?

1- You are getting about .2vdc more than you should be getting. At least that is how it looks from here.
I just dipped a galvanized steel wire and a copper wire into the elmers school glue and then I compared the same wires -well different pieces off the same spools of wires- and used the salted wet towel between them and the voltage across these 2 wires is 0.2 volts less. So, I think you have found something here.

AND if it continues for ever - or 6 months - it is really cool. A  3 volt lithium 2032 button battery won't fire up a LED left on constantly for more than 1 month (with 47 ohm resistor even). So, I think this is something.

2- Impress anyone? who cares? life is too interesting to waste my time trying to impress anyone.

3- learning how things work is my personal MO so, yeah.

@Tinu, thank you for the analysis. It makes this even more exciting/interesting to have numbers like those you provided.

just my take
thank you,

jeanna

yaz

Awesome thread! I just HAD to go and give this a shot. I used a copper penny and a zinc plated washer, the only white glue I had was a bottle of contractors Probond "premium polymer glue" I read the fine print...yep made by Elmers, I then hooked up the test leads and instantly the meter read  0.95V!!

I then tried a stainless steel bolt and the zinc washer...worked WAY better! The meter  jumped up to 1.22V !!! (almost as much voltage as a nickel cad battery 1.25V)

I have it so just the edge of the bolt is almost touching the edge of the washer with the glue in between. I couldn't measure the current, my fuse is blown in the meter.

Could make a nice compact battery just by stacking the stainless and zinc plated washers in a sealed plastic tube then the glue wouldn't dry out.
Would love to make a hundred of these cells (122 volts) then short out the leads and see what kind of a spark you'd get!!! ;D

Thanks for sharing nitinnun!!

nitinnun

i wanted to make a 1 watt display, by doing the following:

1: cut the top off a bottle of elmers glue ($1 a bottle these days.)

2: stick in as much copper and steel as i could, without the metals touching (hole punch the metals, zip tie them together, but space them apart with one zip tie attached onto the first zip tie)

3: put gerilla glue into the top, to seal in the elmers glue (gerilla glue swells up because of the water in the elmers glue. this both seals in the elmers glue, and pressurizes it to make it a better conductor for amperage.)

4: connect however many of these it takes, in a combination of series and parallel, to produce 1 watt.

the large bandwidth of metals and glue, should allow for the passing of that much magnetism (the electricity is passed magnetically through the glue. even though the glue itself is non-conductive!).

one day i will do the above. i already have about 12 bottles of elmer's glue. i just need to bend enough steel wire into plates, to put in each glue bottle.