Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

glue cells (zero point energy, made simple)

Started by nitinnun, July 10, 2008, 11:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

resonanceman

Quote from: Kabuto on July 25, 2008, 06:18:08 PM
They could be related. It also mentions that a magnet field would help with voltage; this could be important (I'll see what I can try later).

I  am going to  play  with the idea a little  too .

I am not sure  the best way to  test it with my  cell .

I   added glue to  an old coil that I made for a  different experment

The  original   readings  were   .6V   
1.3 mA   after  being  hooked up  for about 5 min  .
Both  reading are  with the coil wet .

With  glue
.6 V
2.8 mA   after  being hooked up  at least 5 min .
my meter read 23. mA  at first when I hooked it  up ....but it  drops  quickly

WIth water   the current read highest  at first  and  then tapered off   in a similar way .......but I  didn't  record the  high readings .    I know it was no where near  23 mA    I think  it was more like   5 or 6 mA

gary

Edit

The   picture  was taken before  I  bought more glue  .... the  coil is fully covered  now

nitinnun

for some reason, the multimeter discharges the amperage, but not the voltage.

if you read voltage with the multimeter, than voltage stays unchanged.
if you read amperage, amperage drops like a stone.

BUT, if you then check voltage again, voltage has also dropped! voltage then quickly goes back up.

i think that the multimeter tests amperage, by applying resistance. and this resistance somehow discharges the power.
voltage is not tested with resistance. so voltage is unaffected.

to be sure of amperage, you must power an LED light or something.
the true amperage cannot be known with a multimeter, for the above reasons.
you may only have an idea of the true amperage.

nitinnun

i finally completed it.

8 large glue cells. 4 in series, 5 in parallel. one connecting together both chains.

they put out 3.5 volts, at 4 milli-amps.
(8.5 milli-amps, if only the 5 in parallel are measured. the amperage didn't stack as efficiently as i wanted, due to the excessive space between the metals, in each cell.)

that huge LED light, is rated for 3.8 volts max, at 20 milli-amps.
i expect it to run forever. or at least until the glue deteriorates too much, to conduct enough "energy".

by the way. i think that my pyramid runs on similar energy physics, to the glue cell. but the current of the pyramids magnetic field, makes the positive peak energy travel through air, to mix with the negative base energy. making glue unneccessary.