Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

glue cells (zero point energy, made simple)

Started by nitinnun, July 10, 2008, 11:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Hi nitinnun,
if you can make a stack out of a few cells,
that contineously put out around  2.7 Volts at 10mA
without dropping this power level over time,
please let us know.

At this about 20 to 30 milliWatts
level modern bright white LEDs emitt pretty bright light.

If you could scale this up to the 1 Watt contineous output level,
this would be even better.

How many cells and big would they have tobe
would you need for 1 Watts contineous output ?

Many thanks.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

nitinnun

yesterday i did another test:

i stuck copper and steel, into a cup of graphite powder (95% carbon. it's the finest type of coal).
i got a very small amount of voltage and amperage (5 millivolts at 0.05 milli-amps).

this shows that almost pure carbon, works in place of glue.
(even in this uncompressed powder form. which is NOT optimal, for electrical/magnetic conductance!)

it also shows that "galvanization from water", is NOT the source of the electrical output! because there is no water, in the graphite powder!

after this, i did another test:

i poured some water into the graphite. so that it was 50% water, 50% graphite powder.
the voltage was about 0.5 volts. ar about 2 milli-amps..

in a normal glue cell of equal amount of metal, it is about 1 volt at 1 milliamp.
so in the carbon/water cell, the voltage was half as much, but the amperage was twice as much!

if "galvanization through water" is the cause for the electricity, than why does 95% carbon powder effect the voltage to amperage ratio?

why then, is the output changing, when carbon dust is added???

tinu

Hi nitinnun,

Indeed, it can not be galvanic, as follows:

2mA is 2 mC/s
multiplied by 3600s/hr that is 7.2C/hr
multiplied by 24hrs/day that is 172.8C/day
multiplied by 30days/month that is 5184C/month
multiplied by 6months (that?s to be round; correct to 5 or whatever you wish) that is 31104 Coulomb.

Now, as the 'bad electricity' teaches us, 1C = 6.24E+18 electrons
and from the 'not so bad chemistry', 1C = 1.036xNAx1E-05, where NA is Avogadro?s number,
which further results that if oxidation/reduction reaction is using one electron per atom, it would need 0.322 mole of Copper. That would be roughly 26.46grams of copper consumed. Obviously, there is no sign of this amount being consumed so we have an issue!!! (Hereby ?consumed? means merely changing its oxidation state; felt to write it down for clarity and for avoiding any confusion)

Hence, in order to solve the big issue we have, I?ll further apply few typical science trickeries:
1. It is known that Cu/Fe have multiple oxidation states, so I?ll simply assume that whatever chemical reaction is taking place between glue and metals, it requires 3 electrons per atom of metal. Hence, the battery shall consume not 26.46grams but 6.82 grams of Cu.
2.  I?ll also take the sneak advantage because you lack an ammeter and assume, which is in agreement with my best knowledge and experience, that the LED is not consuming 2mA (not a chance at that brightness) but .2mA. And the metals consumed are thus reduced to .682grams.
3. I was very gentle at 2) above, because a LED will give off comparable light starting at 20microA or less, which would imply that only .06grams of metals were actually needed.

Otherwise, I fully agree that it?s clearly not galvanic and I can?t wait to see the 2mA current as well as see me disproved by the large version of the battery (that putting out 20mA or more, up to 1W as it was already suggested). Truly, when this happens and non-galvanic issue is better clarified, you?ll have in your hands one of the greatest (and valuable) discovery of our times. Can?t wait to prove me how wrong I was in this very post!

Best regards,
Tinu

waterhouse24

I think this page explains what is going on with the copper:

http://imet.csus.edu/imet1/antares/folio/Teaching_Units/echem/echem.htm

if this information is wrong then you definitely have something.

nitinnun

you've asked me to do it. so now i have an excuse to do it.
i'm going to string together a few dozzen new glue cells, and post the results. but it may take a few days.

in the past, i hooked up several glue cells in series, to produce about 7 or 8 volts. so i know that what you want, can be done.
but the designs of most of the cells that were used, were inefficient for stacking in series. (because the metals were too far apart from each other)

today i came up with a new design that should stack more efficiently in series. i'll mass produce it, once i work out the construction details.

by the way. the LED used in that picture, used up about 1.2 milli-amps, before it would even light itself. the rest of the amperage amperage, was for the brightness.

the flash on the camera hid about 75% of the glow that the LED did have.
everyone knows that it is harder to see the flame on a candle, if the candle is in the middle of a grassy field, on a bright summer day........

if you looked at the LED in person, than you would have said that the LED had a medium glow.

when i added a third glue cell, the LED burned like the fires of hell.

when i added a 4th or 5th glue cell, the LED burnt out, and never worked again. and i had to replace it.