Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

this pyramid should produce electricity. (thomas trawoger's pyramid explaned.)

Started by nitinnun, July 16, 2008, 04:57:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitinnun

i think that anything that has a magnetic field, has a consciousness.
even if it takes a complex nervous system and endocrine-based chakra's, to create complex consciousness.

the ionosphere of the earth is positive, and the ground is negative.
creating a complete magnetic field.

meaning that the entire freaking planet, really is conscious.
and we are ticks, living off its blood.

though some of the bloodthirsty parasites in this forum, suck more of my blood than others.

spiralout

sorry, I don't consider my self as a parasite. I have every right to be on this planet and use the circumstances to the best of my knowledge. at the end of the day, there is no right or wrong, only our perception of these concepts.

if you feel you're being drained by parasites, it's only because you let them. deprive them of your attention and they will eventually disappear.   

spiral, out.

amigo

Hi spiralout,

The standing wave theory sound familiar, just take it a bit further. Out of time and beyond planets, suns and galaxies. A beat of the Universe, heard everywhere and anywhere, instantaneously. :)

Then bring in the energy, perhaps one of the manifestations or effects (magnetism could be another, or the same depends how you look at it), of that beat in space-time. It is everything from micro to macro, the energy/vibration permeates all. Where the beat is slower it coalesces into what we call matter, where the beat is faster we have pure energy (plasma?), but the beat is what matters, the beat is the medium, albeit invisible (aether)?

Finally, see yourself not detached from all this but rather as part of it. Then you have one consciousness, one energy, one living organism, one Universe (of many?).

Yet, every piece of this living entity appears to be separate and alive on its own, how can that be? This is only possible, and must be, due to the fractal nature of existence.

Once again, because of the fractality this appearance of detachment is deceiving. A single minuscule part of a fractal being a rough representation of the fractal itself only reaffirms the idea (fact?) that everything is connected and one.

We just took a potential tour of existence without leaving the spot. And why should we leave the spot, if we are here, there and everywhere, at once... :)

GPS25

g'day everyone,i was wondering if here are any aussies who would like to work together on thomas's project.All the informationts here should be more then enough plus all thomas's videos.I am from Canberra and I have been watching Thomas since 2006.I can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ArtStdTransylvania
And one more thing :is there any other way to compress the quartz sand?
I can built the pyramid and do all the other improvements thomas sugested,I am a tradesman but i dont have access to the electronic equipment thomas sugested.
Regards George

neptune

Firstly I am a Pom not an Aussie .The sand can also be conditioned by using High voltage Alternating current . Thomas suggests not more than 3 Kilovolts . Do not mess with high voltage unless you know what you are doing . It can kill . Enlist a suitable team member .