Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Using the diamagnetic property of water for PM?

Started by Blainiac, July 17, 2008, 02:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blainiac

Well, I was on the phone with one of my friends when out of the blue, this I idea came to me.  I'm sure all of you are aware of the diamagnetic property of water (and everything else I guess) which is repelled by both poles.  If the field could be concentrated on one side of a 'rotor' or linear runner by keeping the water away from some areas, and have a flux altering steel sleeve, could it potentially have the energy to move in one direction/in a circle?  Here's a drawing to help explain what I was thinking...

http://nullium.fileave.com/23.jpg

Any ideas/thoughts/criticisms?  Also, the yellow sleeve would be to keep the water free from most of the flux at the front end...  Or maybe some Bismuth pieces in the water could make it 'more' diamagnetic?
I conform to non-conformism.