Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

youtube video of "living energy machine" deleted because of my comment?

Started by dustinthewind, July 20, 2008, 12:03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dustinthewind

hello ladies and gents.  I wanted to bring this to some ones attention.  I have been viewing this video on youtube for some time and I think it may or may not have be been recently canceled because of a comment I made.  Here is a link to the video: "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a49d5cJOGQ0" and of course it won't play now.  However the last comment made by forevereternal22 is me.  Shortly after I made this comment the video was taken off the air.  Here is my comment, "
forevereternal22 (2 days ago)
"don't be so sure that this device doesn't multiply input energy. notice how it alternates between potentials. Your input is always relatively stationary regardless of its speed like a satellite engine which is key. You also have the opportunity for frequent input and subtraction. This is a prime device to experiment with energy multiplication that happens when you slingshot around a black hole (big hint). There are other way of doing this but this is the most efficient i have seen."  I was thinking this device was using a concept I was fiddling with written about by "Charles Chefield" in one of his books called "Borderlands of Science" concerning multiplying energy by alternating between potential and kinetic energy.  What this device was and was very well demonstrated in the video is a spinning tri spoke holding 3 gears at the ends.  The tri-spoke rotated symmetrically around but not attached to a central rod with a steering wheel at the end of the rod.    The center rod also had a gear on it so that as the tri-spoke spun around the 3 gears attached to the ends of the tri-spoke spun around and stayed in contact with the gear on the central rod which the user turns with the steering wheel to adjust the rotation speed of the 3 gears as they rotate around the rod.  The main deal is the 3 gear shave weights on them and the weights tend to go in and out in with the 3 gears the center in unison because they all spin around the central shaft with the center gear.   As the weights come in the tri-spoke spins faster and as the weights fall outward the tri-spoke spins slower.  It was quite fascinating to watch because you start out with just a little bit of velocity but with the right tweaks to the rotation speed of the spinning rate of the 3 weighted gears you can get the center wheel to go crazy fast.  I wondered if in fact the energy being input was actually matching the energy being stored.  The reason is because of this.  You have a 1,000 kg space ship with an engine on it capable of producing a maximum of 20 m/s boost for 1 second.  You want to get the most out of your engines because you need to escape the gravity well.  So you fall toward the neutron star (large gravity well)... why?  Here is why.  far away from the neutron star you are going maybe 3,000 m/s speed in space.  So you use your engines then out of the gravity well (far away from the neutron star).  you move from a speed of 3,000 m/s to 3,020 m/s.  This is significatnt because KE=1/2*m*v^2 (kinetic energy equals one half times mass times velocity squared) with mass being in kilograms, velocity being meters/second and energy measured in joules or however you like to do yours.  The energy boost you get from this is this (1/2*1,000kg*3,020^2m/s)-(1/2*1,000kg*3,000^2m/s)=60,200,000 joules.  Which is nice but now lets consider if you fall into the gravitational well where you reach a maximum speed of 300,000m/s.  Now you use your engines here instead.  Now the neat fact about this is you feel no difference in your speed as you accelerate around the neutron star because gravity is pulling equally on you as it is the ship so this is possible.  you would still feel weightless.  Unless the gravitational difference between and end of the ship and the other is too great then it will shred the ship but lets say you didn't get that close.  Ok so now your going 300,000m/s and you use your engines.  Here is your new energy.  (1/2*1000kg*300,020^2)-(1/2*1000kg*300,000)= a whopping 6,000,200,000 joules of energy and the fact is you will come out with a much larger orbit and more likely to escape your star.  This is like multiplying your initial energy by 99.67.  How is this possible.  Its physics its how the universe works and believe it or not NASA does use this to their advantage.  So how can a said amount of fuel be worth so much more energy and so much less some where else?  Can we use this to our own benefit here on earth.  I think we can.  I had my own idea but I though this guys idea also did the same as mine in a different way.  Because it alternates between a high kinetic to a high potential.  ... well I just wanted to get this out because it seemed kind of strange for a video that had been a hit for so long (100,000 views) to suddenly be pulled from youtube because of my comment.  I decided I better let others know and hopefully you guys can use this to your advantage to build what is needed now in this day and age. 
All we are is dust in the wind.

dustinthewind

oh yeah about the NASA uses this to their advantage.  There are 2 types of slingshot.  One where you slingshot around a planet in an arcing orbit.  I'm not talking about this.  This is a transfer of energy.  by going behind the planet you gain some of its speed.  by going in front of the planet its called braking and slows you down.  It speeds the planet up but not by much.  What I was talking about is a boost assisted slingshot.  This is best done in a large gravitational well but the energy multiplication happens anyways as long as there is a difference in speed.  Science fiction authors have written about this.  Such as Aurthor C. Clark in Rama Revealed where the cylinder ship slingshots around our own home star using a mirror shield to get as close a possible.  (boost assist)

mscoffman

Thank you for bringing this up, This video was a compelling demonstration of a mechanical device called
a "Differential" that had an integral Flywheel. It had nothing to do with free energy nor as the authors stated
living energy. What it did was required the torque from the manual input to exceed the torque from the
flywheel before it allows force coupling between the input to the flywheel to occur. Eventually the flywheel
will spin down on its own. You may want to temper your excitement when you learn that this device shows
up in the back end of every rear wheel drive vehicle that has ever been produced for sometime. Your comment
may have made the authors come to realize that the device has nothing to do with their own claim of  living
energy and that the title was, in fact, misleading.

:S:MarkSCoffman

dustinthewind

yes i must have gotten to excited when the video was shut down after my comment.  It is back up now.  I still think its possible there may be a investigatory phenomena behind it because of the weights being added.  I am sure these weights are not included in any vehicle as it causes the speed of the wheel to vary depending on weather the weights are close to the center or not.  This causes it to vary between high kinetic to high potential energy.  In conjunction with energy being added from a relatively stationary state regardless of its momentum in combination with the alternating potential states is what I am interested in.