Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pereptual Motion Wheel

Started by Alexioco, July 21, 2008, 02:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexioco

Quote from: yoyo on July 22, 2008, 01:18:38 AM
yes your wheels are vary complicated but i liked the videos of your past stuff keep them coming

Thanks my friend :)

I have now tried the mechanism with 3 weights, but I think 4 weights is strong because its two trying to lift two, where with 3 its 1 trying to lift 2, having said that, 2 does lift one at certain times and it could be improved to make 2 always lifting one, but for now, here we go...

the bottom weight pushes down on the right angle which causes the top weight to push out which causes the left hand weight to push out which cause the bottom weight to push down etc etc...
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

Alexioco

Ok I have just found my great one ever...

It would look just like MT 137 if I placed it around the axle...

Its two weights that are trying to lift eachother up to an over balanced point which will keep repeating...
The weights are inter connected and its power is in itself...

I dont want to reveal this here because other people have found good things (not hinting) that wont release theirs, and if I show this it will help them to much and feed their ego's...

Anyway, anyone who is interested in working with me in this, then reply to me at
grandtheftauto_iv@yahoo.co.uk

thanks  8)

Sprocket

Your good ideas just keep coming! :)

Well, I had a go with WM2D but it just sees my effort as a perfectly balanced wheel (file attached)...

Alexioco

Quote from: Sprocket on July 22, 2008, 03:44:54 PM
Your good ideas just keep coming! :)

Well, I had a go with WM2D but it just sees my effort as a perfectly balanced wheel (file attached)...

Thanks sprocket, I'm going to reveal my other mechanism which lookes like MT 137

This is the wheel.

How it works:

There are two levers

Notice that the lever on the right will swing to the right and down, the lever on the left will just hang there.

Now we add the connection between the two levers

Notice that now when the lever on the right goes to swing to the right and down, the oposite end of the lever will push up trying to push the top weight up. As it tries to push the top lever up, the oposite end of the top lever will try to push the bottom weight down in which creates an inward force...

Also, when I was messing around with this stuff today I was starting to realise the amount of ways you can make weights lift themselfs using other etc...

Now that I have showed you this, I would very much like to work with somone based on these things to try and make a way to lift a heavy weight lightly to and from the axle of a wheel without effecting the wheels operation, there a re lot's of things I can go through with you that I have learnt...

ramset

Alexioco amazing ideas !! Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma