Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pereptual Motion Wheel

Started by Alexioco, July 21, 2008, 02:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Alex

I do find this one interesting. Not as it is drawn but what I think it could be. Translated is I see something I like.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Alexioco

Its a way of moving the weights lightly with a little weight as they are all trying to lift themselves, I like the idea of 3 weights. You see IMO the perpetual wheel has to control itself in every way so that it?s possible it can fall apart if not adjusted correctly, know what I mean? The wheel has to take are of its self, it has to hold itself together, move itself, control itself, it has to be aliveeeeee :)

There will be more ways than this, but this shows how to make a heavy weight light in order for a light weight to lift them upwards... It has no beggining and no end unlike wheels that have rolling balls and falling levers...

IMO this is what bessler is getting at in MT 9, weights have to pull eachother in order to become light so that the little weights can move the large weights without effecting the operation of the wheel, the "said" movement...

P.S This is one i'm going to build, I can't wait to learn from it, also would like to see the Wm2d animation of it :)

I would  very much like to see what Alan has as I might be able to do something with it and crack this wheel, it does not matter "who" finds it, the joy of seeing it is what should make us tic....

The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

DrWhat

Alex, you are very clever. I agree, this is the sort of broad interconnection idea we need to be looking at. A system that creates a spiral of force in a sense.

You have just started to make a lot of people think.

Well done!

Damian

Alexioco

Thank you for the compliment...

I think that there will be better ways than this though; I first need to find out how this thing reacts before I go any further.

Its easy to make a weight in a wheel to move the distance of a quarter circle, but to make one move a half circle is something else, if I or anyone here can use the above idea to make weights swing from the axle to the rim will get us a lot closer. I am going to look later about how to go about it... There are people here who are more mathematically better than me (my math?s is terrible) so may find a way to do it, don?t forget though, once the half movement is found, then the little weights can be added to the equation.

P.S I made another topic called "toy page connection?" you may find that quite interesting...

Edit: also if/when we find a gravity powered wheel, we then can work on simplifying it until its so simple people will be in disbelief, lol

If anyone has any good ideas for this, please let me know :)
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

yoyo

yes your wheels are vary complicated but i liked the videos of your past stuff keep them coming