Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Newman Motor Replication

Started by Careica, July 22, 2008, 02:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seekingknowledge

Quote from: hartiberlin on July 24, 2008, 03:35:32 PM

This is one secret Newman does not tell you yet, but I am telling you ! ;) :D

So do you know any other secrets stefan that you could be holding on to, whats your opinion on what newman says about mechenical efficientcy increacing with motor size? and if you agree is this partially to do with a bigger newman motor has a bigger permenant magnet? i think it would cos the pwer from permenant magnet is free, i know bigger coil makes more efficiencty because bigger backspike.

onlov

Careica:
QuoteStefan, please, can you answer those 8 guestions? I realy need answer to start building my machine! Please!

I cannot understand, why all the things are difficult to you. Stefan told to you, you need not at all "short out" segments.

You need only firing segments. You need to experiment, how many degrees of rotation is best choice for firing pulses. Maybe 30 - 45 degrees, but you can make firing pulse segments full 180 degrees of rotation, and you can connect so many segment together (to slider hub) you want.
Your motor is experimental project, right? You need to experiment more and ask little bit less!  ;)

Careica

Quote from: onlov on July 25, 2008, 02:54:42 PM
Careica:
I cannot understand, why all the things are difficult to you. Stefan told to you, you need not at all "short out" segments.

You need only firing segments. You need to experiment, how many degrees of rotation is best choice for firing pulses. Maybe 30 - 45 degrees, but you can make firing pulse segments full 180 degrees of rotation, and you can connect so many segment together (to slider hub) you want.
Your motor is experimental project, right? You need to experiment more and ask little bit less!  ;)

Have you even read those guestions? I ask about how much of wire should I put in! I have 1 kg spool 0,2mm wire, it should make coil 1,9 KOHMS! And he said 200-250 Ohms, but at the same time, much of guys say that more tiny wire is better. So?

I understand about commutator, but I need realy answer to those 8 guestions to not make any fool things while build my machine.

onlov

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2341.msg31244.html#msg31244
QuoteHi All,
the last 2 days I have pondered a lot about the direct conversion
of  carbon to electricity in a new fuel cell.

As this would be an ultimate green cycle
to use charcoal or carbon from biomass waste to
convert directly to electricity without burning and
with high efficiency higher than 60 % !

There are a few new direct carbon conversion
fuel cells now developed, but all of them have the problem,
that they are using high temperatures for the KOH
electrolytes or Sn metal electrolyte.

What I experienced with my Newman machine studies is,
that there also is carbon used inside the brushes of the
commutator and I also got a positive confirmation
answer from the Newman engineers,
that the Newman back spike current effect only works well,
when they used a copper-graphite(conductive carbon)
pair as the commutator contact points.
With other metal combinations and without graphite the
strange big back current spike into the battery was not seen.

So it seems there is now another possibility to convert carbon
directly to electrical energy !

As the plasma that comes up, when we fire a BackEMF pulse
via a coil across a sparkgap from copper and graphite electrodes,
we have there a battery cell, that has 2 different metal electrodes
(Copper and Graphite) and have an electrolyte, which is the plasma
inside the spark of the sparkgap !

This way we can "burn" the graphite electrode in air (oxidize it)
and thus produce
additional current into the circuit !

This is probably also the main effect of the Newman motors
and all "overunity" systems that are sparkgap based on !

There you just oxidize the electrode materials inside the
hot plasma spark and use this as a basic battery cell to
get additional free electrons flowing into the circuit.

I will now try to scale this effect up and see, if I can
burn more graphite faster via bigger sparks and just get
more electricity into the coil-sparkgap-battery system this
way and recharge batteries this way.

This then would be a very efficient direct conversion
of carbon material into electrical energy and could
be stored in accumulator batteries without the
need of high temperature electrolyte like KOH or simular
agressive substances !

Regards, Stefan.

I have rotate brush assembly of my drilling machine so, at graphite brushes make lot of sparks.
Now I get lot of free energy an I will need not at all the electric power company!
Thank's Stefan!
;D
I have read You are studied at the technical university of Berlin. I think there your brains are washed with nonsense? I am very confused...

bogchiblaster

Onlov,

The link that you showed are links about con-artists who sell free energy. In this OverUnity site, users are encouraged to experiment and try on their own along with like-minded individuals using their own resources. In fact, somewhere along this thread, you were even encouraged to build it yourself!

If the project succeeds or fails, everyone here will be able to discuss what made the project succeed or fail. Nobody is faking anyone to buy fake motors here. Right now, I'm also working on my own replication, using my own tools, wires and magnets -- stuff I found in a junk shop. Almost zero cost.