Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Newman Motor Replication

Started by Careica, July 22, 2008, 02:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Careica

Hello all!

Now I'm waiting to get all parts together to start build better version of my motor. Today I should get my 1 kg 0,2mm cooper wire bobin. Then I need to get magnets and bearings and I can start builing.

Also, when I will build this machine, I will make: "How to make Newman Motor" many parts video and upload them on YouTube. I will tell clearly how to make one, that we could get more builders and more test results.

But I have few questions for Stefan and others who know about this motor:

1. Stefan, you said that I need 200-250 Ohms of wire to be wired for coil. I have counted that IF I will wire whole 1kg 0,2mm bobin, I will get near 2kOhms! That is too much is it? But at the same time, many guys say that we should put many kilograms of tiny wire, but it will go then past of 200-250 Ohms. So what should I do? Put whole 1 kg bobin in or just amount to get 225 Ohms?

2. Stefan, there is couple of guys here in Finland say that maybe you could explain HOW do this machine make overunity? Where it take his energy from? They are big sceptics, I try to tell them what is all about, but they want to hear You say where is overunity from.

3. Stefan, I have heard that I should use cooper and graphite for commutator to get good results, right?
               1. Where I can get good enought graphite brushes for commutator?
               2. Do I need oscilloscope to tune my commutator right?
               3. What I'm looking for getting overunity? I mean, what should scope show me? How hight should be voltage spices? How hight should be negative current spices? How much milliAmps should my motor take on input?

4. Stefan, how I need to connect battery? I mean, is it inportant that negative terminal from the battery goes to START of coil winds and from commutator brushes to positive of battery terminal? How they should be connected that battery would be charging?

5. Should motor turn slowly of fast to get overunity?

6. Is 12V 7Ah battery good enought to get it recharging by itself, by the motor? It is Lead-Acid Battery.

7. Should I make commutator whit just one ON and one OFF position, or should I make multiple ON's?

8. Stefan, I think you have saw in YouTube user named armakuni2000 (STARK). He are showing how was J.Newman's original commutator made. He tell that the commutator should make multiple ON's and multiple OFF's, but he mean by OFF, that it should shortout the coil. So if I will make that commutator, do "shortout the coil" that I need to make closed loop IN coil. I mean, should I connect START and END of the coild wires together. Do that mean shortout the coil?

That is much of questions, but try to answer them all, I'm trying to do succsessful motor, which make overunity, that I could report on that to everyone, and teach other people to make this thing work right too. So please try to answer them all.

Thank you much!

Careica

onlov

Hi Careica!
Overunity is the business of the crackpots. It's grazy to think, we can get some free energy from sparks, lighnings and burning graphite (= carbon) of the Newman's Machine. You can read facts of overunity and perpetual motion for example from http://www.phact.org/e/dennis4.html and http://www.phact.org/e/con_man.htm

onlov

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2510.msg114364.html#msg114364
QuoteIt should be best made of copper and graphite
as this gives the graphite oxidation free electron effect into the circuit.
;D
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2510.msg36469.html#msg36469
QuoteSo the Lutec technology is basically the same as the Newman technology based
of:
The direct electrical conversion of burning ( oxidation) a carbon brush into
electrical energy.
;D
Both Lutec and Newman motors are scams! He collects only money from stupid people!
It's funny to replicate machines, what haven't newer working as overunity!
;D

aether22

JLN did quite well with Aluminium contacts with copper brushes, Copper and Carbon sound swell but are not totally required, what is required is a short sharp segmented contact, Strips of Aluminium worked well for JLN.

I know Stefan won't agree but the way this motor work is the same way many/most FE works.
You create a sharp pulsed DC with the commutator which creates an aetheric effect that allows the coil to pull in the flux from the rotor magnet giving the backspike.

This is rather well indicated by the fact that it's polarity is the reverse of what the battery is putting in and it is the reverse of any collapse from the coil, the current it creates can be larger than created by the battery because it is induced in the coil and hence it's voltage is rather high. (just look at the energy in the spikes and calculate how much voltage it needs to fight the inductance)

?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

hartiberlin

Quote from: onlov on July 22, 2008, 12:11:44 PM
Hi Careica!
Overunity is the business of the crackpots. It's grazy to think, we can get some free energy from sparks, lighnings and burning graphite (= carbon) of the Newman's Machine. You can read facts of overunity and perpetual motion for example from http://www.phact.org/e/dennis4.html and http://www.phact.org/e/con_man.htm

Onlov,
how many Newman machines have you built ?
Have you ever tested personally any Newman machine with scopes and meters ?

I agree that Dennis Lee is more a business man trying to sell
other inventions and many sound like snake oil,
but in the case of Newman, if you use the right batteries you can get way much longer run times,
than the batteries normally could deliver.
And if you do the tuning of the sparks right you can also recharge the batteries
and have free mechanical output for very long time.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum