Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

AB Hammer design wheel for CLaNZeR to build

Started by AB Hammer, July 24, 2008, 05:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Greetings CLaNZeR and all

Here is a possible design gravity wheel that uses a ratcheted pendulum and flip weights. This is not the any of the wheels that I am building. but it passes my drawing test to be a possible running design but there are never guarantees in this game. All are welcome to try, I like calling it the AB flip wheel, and it can be done with more than 4 flips as well but you flip units will have to be smaller from what is drawn.

Here it is the AB flip wheel design.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

broli

Lakes

AB Hammer

Well broli

Sorry I draw like a blacksmith. Each of the flipper arms are simple rods bent or welded at 70 degrees and a 5 to 3 length difference and the shorter to have the heavier weight and the weight are 4 to 1 ratio. The pendulum need to be built with a ratchet on the axle where it catches in the clockwise direction and loose in the counter clockwise direction. The pendulum is extended far enough out to allow the weights to go behind it but the upper arm of the pendulum has a roller on a rod to help ease of the flip. Note here the mounting is on the flipper arms. This is to allow the best movement possible. The natural constant hitting will cause the pendulum to rock back and forth as well giving even more movement and ease of shifting possibility. The pendulum will have to be sized with the size of  weights to be used used.

This should help clear up understanding of my drawing.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

broli

Is the upper part supposed to be like MT 13?

As in that it pushes the weight so it gets up.