Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dreams: Interpret Meaning of a Dream About Energy or Energy Device

Started by winner, July 28, 2008, 07:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nueview

I myself have learned more about electricity and energy from dreams than from most books i have read although astronomy is not my fortay it seems to take this form in my dreams and i usually have to ask for a simple demonstration to understand what is said or shown some are far to weird to tell here but on trying them they seem to work one had to do with wimhurst machines and i haven't been able to relate it to others so i don't know if these dreams are for a personnel nature or for information some seem to have a counterpart in the real world but they are messed up something is missed some others are very ongoing and a real test of self as to there knowledge and seem more as if they are remote viewing not really dreams at all but place and time specific and in my own life have felt this pressence and felt by others as well any ideas on how this works. i have a few but believe we need to change us as people not the world. if what dreams i have come to pass we are in for a real lesson in reality. i had a dream about tesla's lab but it did not seem to be a dream but actually there some weeks later i saw a show on tv just came in the room and it was the place in my dream but without all the equipment i asked were it was and my friend said it was tesla's lab on long island since then i have had many dreams about his car and its workings but seem to be having a problem understanding the difference between emf and voltage ,mmf and current ,are these the same or different and how. for some reason this seems to be inportant but i just don't seem to make the connection.

MrMag

Quote from: broli on December 22, 2008, 12:23:37 PM
The key to dreaming is leading a very relaxed life. A life where you chose when to wake up and what to do, no stress involved. Most people have some boring ass day job that they have to wake up early for, that's not being relaxed now is it. And of course there's also some hallucinogens that can help you sink in other realities real quick  ;).

My last night's dream wasn't interesting so I just ignored it. But the night before something interesting happened. I saw a running overbalanced gravity wheel with all its parts at a beach with some guy showing it to me. When I woke up the mechanism wasn't very exciting  ;D.

Now I know why I don't dream or at least don't remember. I am self employed and VERY stressed out. I have had a couple of bad years and I think I will be closing up shop. Christmas is suppose to be a happy time, but right now, I'm depressed, stressed and pissed.  The only thing that seems to get me through is knowing that "Everything happens for a reason". Just can't figure what the reason is yet. Hopefully, next year will be filled with dreams.

winner

Quote from: broli on December 22, 2008, 12:23:37 PM
The key to dreaming is leading a very relaxed life. A life where you chose when to wake up and what to do, no stress involved. Most people have some boring ass day job that they have to wake up early for, that's not being relaxed now is it.

@Broli:
Ha! Wish I had that kind of waking routine! Thankfully my job starts later in the day. I don't know how true this is; I'm sure that people under stress dream alot too. I have heard of techniques to optimize one's ability to dream and remember dreams. One idea is simply to tell yourself, as you're going to sleep, that you will have meaningful and strong dreams and that you will be aware and conscious of them when they happen.

@Nueview:
Wow, the first sentence in your previous post is a doozy!  :-)

... speaking of inducing dreams, there are those that dabble in "out of body" experiences. For a fascinating and entertaining story in this realm, touching on time travel and interdimensional experiences see Ken Korczak's two part article "Ouija + lucid dream = strange adventure" and "World within worlds within worlds," found here on the Unexplained Mysteries website.
Cure diseases with grid computing power! Join World Community Grid!

Click logo for worldcommunitygrid.org

nueview

try this i learned it from other people who seem to dream allot when you go to bed start to just be conscience of relaxing and physically then think of anything causing you stress in your life and make a decission as to weather you want information about it or you want to set it aside for now do not try to project an outcomeif you do it will scew the dream now ask a presice question and await your answer relax and sleep tommorrow is a new day
questions i use are show me this or that or how does this work or what is best for everyone or what should i expect.
you have to let the answer be as it is without trying to make it something there is allot more about this at the silva ultra mind site if you are interested i got there information and it seemed to help allot. it really is a pretty simple technique.
myself i believe we are all eternal beings so time and space really is just an abstract all is now so go view what was or will be it's all the same in spirit.
i have been having allot of dreams about tesla's car the vaccuum tubes and antenna and some really bezarre things have come to me in real life as examples for me to study small circuits motors that run away for no logical reasons but i have worked out some of these and others sometimes it takes my thinking in new directions i think tesla viewed things this way very open to new things.
i hope this is of some help to others as it was for me .

twosox

Heres a good one, even though it was a few hours ago this morning i can still remember most of the dream. it started off in some sort of iron foundry, lots of  noise, smoke, fumes etc. one of the workers came out from a side room and accused me of 'creeping around, being sneaky' but i managed to assure him i wasn't, now comes the interesting bit, i started to mix lithium dioxide with iron fillings, there might have been something else in the mix because it looked like a paste, at the time i didn't exactly know what it did but i got the impression it was a 'heat battery', heat was required to charge it up. interesting.