Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Please show at least one replicated working device

Started by khabe, July 29, 2008, 07:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Goodwill to All, for All is One!

khabe

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 30, 2008, 09:37:49 AM
tens of MEG's? i think you are exaggerating...
perhaps you could show us just one of them? doesn't need to be running a load, just in a well lighted room, clean table, normal camera.  ;)

Dont worry, dear friend, I can do it, no problem. At least four MEG?s are not throwed away. Another question is - why to show when no hoped results. Just for funny?
Or you like to see my workshop I have? Believe me - I have OK one - Im not sure you can sleep well after seen it ;-) Also you can ask Mr. George the list of ten most
bigger buyers of Neo magnets - Im sure my name could be found somewhere about first years of Millennium, now I buy mostly from Germany.
Up till ...
have a nice time,
khabe

alan

Quote from: khabe on July 30, 2008, 10:22:10 AM
Dont worry, dear friend, I can do it, no problem. At least four MEG?s are not throwed away. Another question is - why to show when no hoped results. Just for funny?
Or you like to see my workshop I have? Believe me - I have OK one - Im not sure you can sleep well after seen it ;-) Also you can ask Mr. George the list of ten most
bigger buyers of Neo magnets - Im sure my name could be found somewhere about first years of Millennium, now I buy mostly from Germany.
Up till ...
have a nice time,
khabe

If you have working MEG's, then why start this thread?

khabe

Quote from: z.monkey on July 30, 2008, 09:50:57 AM
Howdy Y'all,

This is my version of the Hubbard Coil, the Infinity Core.  It is operating in the picture, you can see the output voltage on the meter.  I am still in development.

Blessed Be Brothers...

Howdy, howdy ... (I dont know exact what it means ;-)
This is nice setup! Im still trying to understand the principle and about why such like configuration. Coils & Magnets - most interesting area for me as well as most promising by my opinion.
All devices I have built myself based on the powder technology cores, O, U or E - does not matter, I can cut and get any shape I need.  Powder cores because low losses - Im pedant about ;-)
Also I mostly use only high quality Litz wire - reason is the same.
cheers,
khabe

khabe

Quote from: alan on July 30, 2008, 10:28:41 AM
If you have working MEG's, then why start this thread?
Is my English really so DIY nobody can undersatand  ???
I have told several time in sevaral places - up till no results  :-\
At least for me "no result" means - no hoped effects  :(
No - I have not working devices  :P
And I will not impersonate some genius who made it  :o
Im normal guy - modest one  :'(
khabe