Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I?m a little confused

Started by Electrodiode, July 29, 2008, 02:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

therealrasta

Quote from: MACEDONIA  CD on July 30, 2008, 04:07:54 PM
hi  elektrodiode
and athere

YES  FIRST TIME  I HAVE   THINKING ABOUT RF TRANSMITER   AMPLIFAER  <BEACOUSE  I M   MAKER OF THAT   RF  AMPLIFAERS  <,
AND  I HAVE ALL TIME  ASK MY SELF
    <<WHAT IF  I MAKE   1 WATT RF  AMPLIFAER  AND  AND  PUT TO  SAME   FREKFENCY
AND THEN   MAKE    10000000  RECIVERS   TO  PICK  UP   THE SAME  FREKFENCY OF RF AMPLIFAER   WHAT WHILL HAPEND  DID  WHILL   SMOKE  THE   RF AMPLIFAER  OR WHILL BROKE  THE RF 
HOW  MANY  ENERGY  I WHILL PICK UP  FROM  RF   <<MORE THEN 1 WATT

LONG TIME AGO  I HAVE TRAED  TO AND I MAKE  SIMPLE  RECIVER  WHIT  OUT   BATERY  W<,WHIT SMALL GERMANIUM DIODE  AND COIL   AND  I HAVE   PUT ON  THE   10 WATT RF AMPLIFAER  AND   THEN I SEE THE SOME V AND  SOME  SMALL milli ampers in nthe diode 
hmm   but i have big problem  how  to make mesuring  the  in and out enrgy  to  compare  that  input and out put enrgy  <,i dont have  10000000 germanium diode > ;D ;) ;)
if  is posible to  make   10000000 recivers  whiyout eny  input batery  whit diode  and  make the test and see  if is this  posibele  to  pick up  more then  input
MY DIODE  RECIVER   IS PICK UP <<< 0,3 VOLT WHIT LOAD 500 ohms >.
rf transmiter  is  beaning clouse the reciver  about  2 meters
I HAVE NO   BANING THIS   THEORY  BUT  I THING TPU IS LIKE RECIVER  AND   TRANSMITER 
TPU  PRODUCED  SOME   ATHER ENRGY   IN THE AIR   AND  THAT ENERGY   IS   PICK   UP  THE  SAME TPU  AND   CONVERT  TO ATHERE TYPE  ELKTRICAL ENRGY
WE MAST THINK THE TPU   LIKE   CONVERTER DIVICES  OF ENERGY
<,TPU  CONVERT IS MEAN  YOU PUT ONE  KIND  ENRGY   AND PICK UP  ATHERE TYPE  OF ENRGY <<NOT LIKE  CLASICAL TRANSFORMING OF THE  SAME  ENRGY >><,ELKTRICAL  TO ELKTRICAL ENERGY THAT IS  NOT  <<CONVERTER DIVICES >.
     LIKE  Steven Mark    say <,my divices is  not free enrgy divice   but  is conversion  divice >
think  WHAT IS MEAN WHIT THA  WHEN IS SAY   <CONVERSION  DIVICES  >
  AND   I ASK  YOU ALL HERE  ,,WHAT WE MAKE   < CLASICAL TRANSFOMING DIVICES  OR  CONVERSION DIVICES HERE >
I DONT SEE ENY EXPERIMENT HERE  HOW IS  WORK  LIKE  CONVERSION DIVECES  >.I SEE ONLE  CLSICAL  TRANSFOMING DIVICES >

WE MAST CONCERTRATE TO   MAKE  SOME  CONVERSION   TPU  NOT CLASICALS  TRANFORMATING DIVECES
   THANKS

I like your theory but man.. You writing is horrible.

MACEDONIA CD

hi all

HEY  DID  ENY ONE HERE   IS MAKE RECIVERS WHIT  10000000   GERMANIUM DIODE  TO TRAED  THIS  :) ;) ;)

Electrodiode

so answer me this does a TPU require one to put energy into to get it run or just to jump start it?

MACEDONIA CD

hi

yes tpu is not free energy device   but is conversion device    ;)

ramset

Rasta   I guarantee he writes better English than we do Macedonian  Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma