Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Firestorm replications

Started by maybeHHO, July 31, 2008, 02:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NerzhDishual

Hi blokes,

These French guys are also drilling some holes in the spark plugs!
http://www.c2bs-bougies.com/page/bienvenue.htm
(In French)

They were granted a patent: WO2006061468A1
"DEVICE FOR IMPROVING THE PERFORMANCE OF A SPARK PLUG
FOR A TWO OR FOUR STROKE INTERNAL COMBUSTION"

The patent is in French but not the "pictures"... :)
You can find it here: http://freenrg.info/Patents/Firestorm_Like/

Best
Nolite mittere margaritas ante porcos.

Bruce_TPU

Quote from: maybeHHO on August 01, 2008, 05:53:02 PM
Thats odd because I just heard a blog talk radio interview with the creator, Rober Krupa. At the time of the interview, he is saying that he still plans on making them. In fact he was on his way to Brazil because their government has shown interest in them.
Listen for yourself http://www.blogtalkradio.com/kywaterfuelmuseum/2008/06/02/robert-krupa

and maybe your "friend" needs to give you better information. The plugs were designed in a basement using old plugs, not some space age metals. The video Posted clearly shows a replication and it working. I didn't say anything about MIB.
why is everyone so hostile about the firestorm plug? bitches

@maybeHHO

I did NOT say that YOU said anything about the MIB.  I made that comment simply because it seems that anytime something does not make it to market, that become the "lore".  Please re read my post.  Nor did I say anything about "space age" metals.  I said the plug had/has expensive metals in it and would be next to impossible to duplicate.  My friend worked up the CAD drawing for the original firestorm plug.  Or do you think that perhaps no drawings were needed for manufacture?  ;)

Lastly, I was not hostile about the firestorm plug, just stating what I know about it.  And because my friend personally knows and had worked with Krupa, it is much more than others here.  You can build what you want or wait for the re manufacture from "Brazil".  lol  It makes me no mind whatsoever.

You asked if anyone knew more about the firestorm plug and I told you what I know.  The member here who did the work was JDO300, one of the most respected members of the forum.  So, because you didn't like the information, you call us "bitches?" 

You can take your firestorm plug, sit on it, rotate and ignite... Then you can feel the firestorm first hand....  ;) :D ;D

Another waste of my time.
1.  Lindsay's Stack TPU Posted Picture.  All Wound CCW  Collectors three turns and HORIZONTAL, not vertical.

2.  3 Tube amps, sending three frequency's, each having two signals, one in-phase & one inverted 180 deg, opposing signals in each collector (via control wires). 

3.  Collector is Magnetic Loop Antenna, made of lamp chord wire, wound flat.  Inside loop is antenna, outside loop is for output.  First collector is tuned via tuned tank, to the fundamental.  Second collector is tuned tank to the second harmonic (component).  Third collector is tuned tank to the third harmonic (component)  Frequency is determined by taking the circumference frequency, reducing the size by .88 inches.  Divide this frequency by 1000, and you have your second harmonic.  Divide this by 2 and you have your fundamental.  Multiply that by 3 and you have your third harmonic component.  Tune the collectors to each of these.  Input the fundamental and two modulation frequencies, made to create replicas of the fundamental, second harmonic and the third.

4.  The three frequency's circulating in the collectors, both in phase and inverted, begin to create hundreds of thousands of created frequency's, via intermodulation, that subtract to the fundamental and its harmonics.  This is called "Catalyst".

5.  The three AC PURE sine signals, travel through the amplification stage, Nonlinear, producing the second harmonic and third.  (distortion)

6.  These signals then travel the control coils, are rectified by a full wave bridge, and then sent into the output outer loop as all positive pulsed DC.  This then becomes the output and "collects" the current.

P.S.  The Kicks are harmonic distortion with passive intermodulation.  Can't see it without a spectrum analyzer, normally unless trained to see it on a scope.