Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SM expose'

Started by HEYDUDE, August 02, 2008, 10:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wizardofmars

Quote from: ramset on October 09, 2008, 10:14:48 PM
Wiz ever seen Daniel Pomerlou? the Canadian that can do things with his mind that if you saw them on the TV you'd change the channel for it being too unbelievable  And he's not aloud to do all that he is capable of at his demonstrations ,as part of an agreement with the Canadian Gov't

You mean the guy who puts on monthly magic shows, charges for admission and won't allow camera's? I've read some anonymous reports about him although the government conspiracy claim is a new one.

Pomerlau sounds like David Copperfield or Criss Angel. They also charge to see cool tricks that I can't explain and I'm not allowed to film.
It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness. - Chinese proverb

ramset

GEE WIZ  I guess you have things all figured out  Must be nice and comfey
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

wizardofmars

Quote from: ramset on October 20, 2008, 07:29:02 PM
GEE WIZ  I guess you have things all figured out  Must be nice and comfey

I don't have it all figured out, but I also don't accept this sort of claim uncritically, and this Pomerlau claim is pretty weak.

Perhaps you'd like to post some actual details of this Pomerlau guy who has you so convinced. You know, like a video of his actual demo I don't need to pay $20 to see, and the opinion of someone who's actually checked it for fraud and is qualified to detect such.

Ironically magicians usually make the best investigators because they are great at finding trickery.
It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness. - Chinese proverb

orbs

Quote from: wizardofmars on October 20, 2008, 07:33:13 PMIronically magicians usually make the best investigators because they are great at finding trickery.

Or might also be good at finding other ways to do things so that it looks the same... BTW, the French name is probably missing an e.

ramset

WIZ  I NEVER HEARD OF ANY ONE !!!!! Who saw D.P. disprove him  I believe Wattsup , A member of this Forum wen't to one of his Demo's and came away dizzy. His account is in THIS thread
   Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma