Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

BREAKING : **~Imhotep~**'s Free Energy Radiant Oscillator Lite

Started by Omega_0, August 03, 2008, 10:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koen1

... dudes, don't let Willby's crap get you down. It's his hobby.
Just let him spew his gall and ignore him, and you can still discuss
the thing. ;)

broli

Wow this thread got trashed quick. Am I the only one that thinks Wilby has done nothing wrong here?

z.monkey

Howdy Y'all,

I think Imhotep's generators are awesome, and inspiring.  He is harvesting the back EMF off the primary side of the ignition coil and running a lamp at the same time on the secondary side.  This is free energy from the ethers just like Tesla said.  Let the doubters doubt, it's what they do.  People are skeptical until they understand, the they say "Whoa, Cool!"  Imhotep understands the flyback principle and is exploiting it with the rectifier diode connecting the negative side of the primary on the ignition coil to the positive side of the battery to be charged.  This rectifies the back EMF from the ignition coil and stores it in the second battery.  Anyone who doubts that this works simply hasn't invested the time into fully understanding inductors and the way that they interact with the Etheric Plane of Existence.  When you generate an electromagnetic field it is analogous to using air pressure to inflate a balloon.  If you release the pressure on the balloon the atmosphere pushes the pressurized air out of the balloon.  When you energize a coil you are creating a localized disturbance in the ether.  As long a you maintain the current in the coil it will maintain the magnetic field.  When you release the current the ethers will collapse the magnetic field in the coil and the coil converts the magnetic field into electric current.  This current can be utilized, or recycled.  This is back EMF, and Imhotep is storing it in the second battery.  Free energy...

Blessed Be Brothers...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

newbie123

Anyone have a good schematic + parts list? I'm having a hard time pulling out of the video. Thanks.
Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

triffid