Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Some questions about Electric Vehicle

Started by Magnethos, August 03, 2008, 06:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mscoffman

One reason overunity motors are not a good match for vehicles is that a vehicle needs a very high
"energy slew rate" they need engines that can change energy production/conversion rates very rapidly over time.
It's much nicer if overunity power supplies can be run at a constant fixed rate over time. Doing an electric,
or hybrid or fuel cell vehicle correctly is a design challenge best left to the big boys. And at least the big
boys are doing it, and I think America has an economic future because of it! It's the hydrocarbon folks
that don't have any place in energy future. We need to get rid of all the energy middlemen.

"Safe, Clean, Efficient Natural Gas" => but they won't be saying that anymore a few years from now.

:S:MarkSCoffman

mondrasek

@ mscoffman, well said.  The electric vehicle is the only future.  High gas prices have finaly produced the demand for that supply.  All the major auto manufacturers are killing their development teams to get something worth buying into the market.  Toyota can't make the Prius fast enough.  They are doubling production in Japan as well as have plans to triple it once the Mississippi plant come on line.  Every other manufacturer would love to steal the market that demands three auto manufacturing lines (approx. 800 cars per shift x 2 shifts x 3 lines per DAY)!

So electric vehicles are the future.  Of this I am certain.

Hybrids are a transition.  And they may be necessary for quite some time at least for long distances until an electric vehicle recharge infrustucture is in place. 

Petrol based vehicles and even hybrids will still have a place only in less developed areas where the electrical supply is not available.  Those places may exist on this planet forever.

M.