Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Non profit organization Bank? - off topic

Started by FreeEnergy, August 04, 2008, 02:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squegee69

Edit: to clean up my hot-headed reply. 

Start by reading "Politically Incorrect Guide to American History".  The only two countries on this planet that are not in debt to BCCI are China and Venezuela.  It's all a numbers game.  Most countries made a step toward a "one world" currency/unification long ago.   It is going to take a major big change in a lot of places to get away from the artificially inflated debt world-wide before we all get our heads clear and thinking right again. Of course, this leads to radical suggestions, which I would probably be smart to leave off my posts for the time being... :)  The next tea party will involve much more product over a much larger spillage area.

Peace all!
Arbeit macht frei

z.monkey

Howdy squegee69,

Planetary Tea Party?  OK...  I'll bring the crumpets...  The Illuminati horded all the wealth after they stole it from the masses of the world.  The Forces of Light have been derailing the Illuminati's plans and securing that capital.  This capital will be redistributed to the world in general.  This is what is called Saint Germain's Trust.  It is also called the Prosperity Fund.  There is a philosophy that the Forces of Light hold which effectively says that if everyone has everything that they need in abundance there will be no need for war, or stealing, or incentives to run scam games, or setup compounded interest agreements.  In essence they want make everyone wealthy enough that they can pursue their lives work with out having to spend all their time merely scratching enough money together to pay the interest and taxes on living.  We are here to be creations of God, and to experience creation just for that sake.  God created us to experience his creation.  I know that is a little ambiguous to think about, but we are here to do what we are created to do.  We were not created to spend our lives working fruitlessly to pay bankers and politicians all our money.

Should we seek revenge against these bankers and politicians?  Nope!  The Lord sayeth "Vengeance is Mine!"  These bankers and politicians should have given more credence to the philosophy in the Bible and Karma.  While they are busy stealing our money, their actions are being recorded in the Akashic Record, what the Bible calls the Book of Remembrances.  You just can't hide the truth from beings like Forces of Light (Ascended Masters, Angels, Archangels) and well, you know, God has that "All Knowing" thing.  These people have the ability to repent and they might get to stay on the planet, perhaps in jail.  The bad ones will physically be taken to a planet called "The Void", nope, don't sound fun.  The really bad ones will be uncreated, really really un-fun.  So, ya see we are not with out recourse.  Our job is to prevent this from happening again.  What happened on Earth is not totally Mans fault.  Man went a long way to exploit what happened, but there were some evil aliens that started this intolerable situation.  The Forces of Light are going to help us clean up the mess the evil aliens made.  But then it is up to us follow Gods laws and not make a mess out of our planet, again...

Blessed Be Brothers and Sisters...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

z.monkey

Howdy Y'all,

So my karmic hellfire and brimstone solution is too radical?  Yeah, that stuff usually freaks people out.  But y'all need to know these things...

Here's a mo level headed idea.  The Man's money system is based on his money.  Use something different.  Insist on being paid in gold or silver.  Barter instead of buy goods and services.  If you run a store, make the payment for your goods something other than money, like Kruggerands, or copper wire.  Societies have made their own money before.  We don't need the Man's approval to start our own economy.  Now the Man is gonna get upset about it, and try and claim that he really invented trading seashells for hamburgers. The man is going to try to tax bartering.  But it ain't gonna work because his system is set up to track dollars and not seashells.  The man's system is designed for The Man's use and not us common folk.  So when we start trading like common folk, you know 1 chicken for an oil change, 2 chickens for mowing the lawn, 3 chickens for electrical engineering services, the Man just ain't gonna know what to do.  He might even have a nervous breakdown and die (hopefully).  Anything is able to be traded for anything else with out the use of money.  Ya know, them credit cards are convenient, but if means you become a slave to the bank by using 'em then i just ain't worth it.  Same with belonging to a country.  If I have to pay 50% of what I earn to "belong" to their country, it just ain't worth it.  Expatriot yourself, pronto.  Go to a country where men obey God's laws and people trade amongst themselves without the "help" of the man...

Blessed Be...

z.monkey

Howdy Free Energy,

Looks like you are going to get your wish.  When the Federal Reserve melts down trying to cover all the bad real estate loans and natural disaster relief everyone will get to make their own bank.  There may not be much money to put into it.  But at least with the banking establishment in America gone bankrupt we can redefine what banking aught to be...

Blessed Be...