Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What exactly is a Joe Cell?

Started by Electrodiode, August 05, 2008, 12:59:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Electrodiode

Quote from: simonmagus on August 05, 2008, 05:14:08 PM
The best advice I can recommend is, watch his videos! There is a lot of disinformation online.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5838886797220015378&ei=8cKYSP7UCoP8rQKQya2aCw&q=joe+cell+

i thought it was not a hydrogen generator?

Shanti

It is not a hydrogen generator. The electrolysis is only used for charging the water, but you could also do it differently...
Joe first thought it has something to do with the hydrogen produced. Later he realized this is not the case...

Sure there's a lot of disinformation outside, for people do not understand how it works, and then they think it should work, like something they know. Then they have these bs-ideas like connecting the JC to the inlet of the carburator...

But unfortunately, even Joe doesn't really understand the principle behind it. As the Joe cell, as it is used by Joe is not optimal. There are better shapes...

Joe made a lot of experiments and then made some strange theory for himself how this thing works. For me this theory is a bit odd, but everybody how he likes it...
Therefore I personally would more go about the experiments he made, and what results he got, and interpret that for yourself, instead of listening to his theory.

But as I said, this is just my opinion. For some other person it may be ideal, how Joe explains it. I think everybody has a different path to the truth. So dive deep within, and always listen to your inner feelings if you feel (not think) if something someone states is the truth or not.

Addition: Sure if you connect the JC to the carburator, you can have a better MPG. As Schauberger already recognized, when he connected the water-thread-apperatus to a burning gaz-flame, the flame will become much bigger!
But like that you only get a better MPG. If you really want to drive it on the cell alone, it is essential, that nothing burnable is in the cylinder during ignition. Otherwise you can't advance the firing.

And about more details, on how to do it. I can just say, that I already told too much for my gousteau. Seems, like I was a bit in a talkable mood.
The point is, I don't want people having charged Joe Cells around. Why? The impact on the nature around, especially the weather is just too big. Society is not ready in my opinion to really use it in a responsible way...
Believe me, no joke. One Joe Cell can easily change the weather completely in 15-20 minutes within a diameter of 1km and up to a height of at least 10km (it easily completely vanishes the condensation stripes of planes).
This is the reason I stopped my Joe Cell research. And also discharged all my cells...This was really quite a hard thing to do, for they become like lovingly living entities to you, and it is really quite a boost meditating beside some Joe Cells...
(although it may have looked odd to someone else, seeing my shrine encircled by many Joe Cells  ;D)
But I really don't want to interfere with the natural weather pattern...
So now, I'm on researching other FE-Devices, which don't have such an impact on the environment.

Maybe this is also the reason, why people are not interested in the cell. Kind of natural order, which prevents that this invention is used at the current time.

simonmagus

Quote from: Electrodiode on August 06, 2008, 12:20:06 AM
i thought it was not a hydrogen generator?

It is a hydrogen generator mainly and a energy (orgone?) capacitor secondly. There is no other explanation for the explosive and implosive effects besides the element hydrogen. However, there are other interesting qualities he has discovered.

If you watch the videos, you will see how Joe is able to magnify the explosive/implosive quality of the hydrogen by simple charging methods. There is also an example where he lights a spoonful of positive & negatively charged water and it catches fire like alcohol. He also suggested water purification as a possibility due to its ability to separate contaminants.

The Joe cell may have many practical applications and other qualities yet to be discovered.