Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OverUnity Demonstration ... by Introvertebrate

Started by Omega_0, August 06, 2008, 02:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omega_0

I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

ramset

Omega   thankyou  pulsed energy  changes the rules  Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Omega_0

No ... :D
Its obviously not OU, but can anyone explain the increased voltage ?
I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing - Thomas Alva Edison

nul-points

hi all

he may not have achieved OU energy - yet - but he's going along the right path!

i - and others - (including NerzhDishual on this site) have also found the same charge anomaly when switching charge from one capacitor to another

a charge imbalance by definition will involve an energy imbalance

an interesting follow-on question is: "is it possible to cause sufficient charge imbalance, due to this anomaly, that the associated energy imbalance becomes overunity"

and the answer is...

...yes it is!

i've uploaded details of my experiments with some switched capacitor circuits which produced initial charge gains similar to those shown in this video - also added details of further experiments which went on to achieve around  120%  energy converted by the circuit compared to total energy supplied (all energy input from charged capacitor)

http://ringcomps.co.uk/doc

some results & general circuit, copied from my site, are posted on this site (by Overunity.com member Feynman) at:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,4419.msg96175.html#msg96175

my parts list & schematic are posted on this site at:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,4419.msg97603.html#msg97603

(replies #25 & #26)

the 'extra step' needed to achieve OU is in making sure that the energy used to charge the 'output' capacitor doesn't get dissipated as heat or other radiation without doing sufficient 'useful' work first

if you don't 'use' the charging energy you're losing half of what you supply as input

even if you can arrange your circuit to make use of this other 50% of your input energy, you could only expect to approach the 'theoretical' maximum of 100% of input

the neat thing is that by switching the charge from input to output, as several people have found, there is a net gain of charge in the circuit and this enables the 'efficiency' to exceed 100% - even after the usual losses!

unexplainable by conventional Electrodynamics - totally permissible in a universe which is permeated by an energetic 'lattice' of primordial particles - the 'aether' - the vacuum medium - zero-point energy - as understood and accepted by both Maxwell and Einstein

have a nice day!
sandy

Doc Ringwood's Free Energy site  http://ringcomps.co.uk/doc
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

tinu

Hi all,

There is no anomaly in what it was described.
Everyone can do some simple math for himself/herself, based on the energy stored in a capacitor: E=C*U*U/2
6V final into 2 identical capacitors starting with 1 capacitor at 12V is not unity at all but 50% efficiency and besides that there is maybe just not quite enough education/experience for the claimer.
Fact: every time one charges a capacitor from a constant voltage source, half of the energy is lost (as heat). If one calls it unity, then when later discovering the correct (isentropic) charging process, it will be amazed by an apparent 200% efficiency, which is obviously not the case.

Have a nice day,
Tinu