Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy collapsed feild concept.

Started by seekingknowledge, August 09, 2008, 11:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seekingknowledge

No onlov i didnt mean each of the batteries would draw 10 lilliamps of each idividual i ment they draw that of the hole lot together.

Stefan what do you think.

Michelinho

Hi,

I will only comment on the Newman design in relation with collapsing fields. The coil is not designed for radient energy collection.

First, in Newman's design, bifilar coil is not used. Why? He din't bother on the 55 miles long winding or wasn't aware of their properties.

The BEMF are spent creating a strong but limited in duration magnetic push on the rotor. The little leftovers are feed back to the source.

He shorts the coil after the BEMF is spent, closing the door to anything that could be available. Then the cycle starts over again.

Take care,

Michel

onlov

Michelinho:
QuoteHe shorts the coil after the BEMF is spent, closing the door to anything that could be available. Then the cycle starts over again.

Shorting the coil means that:
Motor acts as generator and brakes running speed. Because the coil is in short circuit, running magnet induces big current to the coil and it means heavy brake effect.

Michelinho

Hi onlov,

That is also true onlov. The short sequence is so short in reality that the back emf have time to give more push than brake.

The short section is used to restore the coils to neutrality just before reapplying the source.

It is a wonderful design but with very few specific applications and overunity or free energy are not its forte.

Take care,

Michel