Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free energy collapsed feild concept.

Started by seekingknowledge, August 09, 2008, 11:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seekingknowledge

But you agree that all the other 99 batteries in this example are providing extra energy for free

Magnethos

Quote from: seekingknowledge on August 11, 2008, 07:50:54 AM
Yes you seem to be on the same page as me so far, i understand what you say about the neon light bulbs from another reasercher of the newman motor but i only used that as an example , you could fill a capacitor then feed it to a second bank of batteries or even hydrogen production.

Also the 10 milliamps is just an example.

I'm not sure that you're able to obtain that amount of energy from the Magnetic Field (or radiant energy?). Of course, you can obtain a high amount of energy in a high amount of TIME. And we I say a High amount of time, I mean in days or even in weeks. You should make some calculations to see how much time.

But I repeat... extracting energy of the energy field by classical ways is not efficient. If you want to extract a good amount of energy from the energetic field, you must to build a new device... like a Radiant Energy Receiver. If you build that device, you'll be able to obtain a good amount of energy. Look at the videos from youtube... the people only can light a LED. To make a good amount of hydrogen you need at least 200 Watt of energy.

Look at the videos of MoonSpyStudios:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MoonSpyStudios

He is obtaining a good amount of energy if you compare with other systems. The technique of my friend is ok, but it's still inefficient to produce hydrogen or to supply enough power.

Magnethos

Quote from: seekingknowledge on August 11, 2008, 08:03:03 AM
But you agree that all the other 99 batteries in this example are providing extra energy for free

I don't agree at 100% that other 99 batteries are supplying energy for free. But It could be possible.

onlov

Magnethos:
QuoteYou say that newman motor runs on volts, not on current. Of course, that's true. And you say that you need 10 mAmps, of course. And you have thought... I can create a big magnetic field (radiant energy?) to light a bulb, because as newman says, the magnetic field is dependant of voltage, not on current. So, if I connect 100 9v batteries, the first battery is suppying the 10 mAmps and the other 99 batteries are supplying only voltage. So, the 99 batteries are creating the magnetic field (radiant energy?) for free because they are not drawing amperage.

You are totally wrong!
If you have one 9V battery and current is 10mA, your input power is 90mW = 0,09W
With 100 piece of 9V battery and 10mA input current your input power is 100 times more. 100 x 9V = 900V and input power is 9000mW = 9W.
Each battery consume 10mA of current. It's not free lunches...

And magnetic field is in proportion of wire turns and current of coil. It's called ampere turns.

Magnethos

Quote from: onlov on August 11, 2008, 09:13:01 AM
Magnethos:
You are totally wrong!
If you have one 9V battery and current is 10mA, your input power is 90mW = 0,09W
With 100 piece of 9V battery and 10mA input current your input power is 100 times more. 100 x 9V = 900V and input power is 9000mW = 9W.
Each battery consume 10mA of current. It's not free lunches...

And magnetic field is in proportion of wire turns and current of coil. It's called ampere turns.

Thanks for the explanation. I wasn't sure. All that I said is theoretical.