Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Steven Mark's TPU "No Battery" Startup Current?

Started by sirmikey1, August 10, 2008, 05:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

@khabe,

People see and hear what they understand or want to see and hear.

The magnets are in the text and the videos. This cannot be denied. There are many theories about the use of a magnet in the TPU. I do not agree with the theories posted so far. Since my thoughts about magnets in the TPU are just another theory they will not be posted here.

Magnethos

@khabe
So, if you want to know if someone has heard about SM has spent 10K $ in magnets... I haven't read that, but I don't know if anyone else has read that. But you must to know that I have read very few about SM and the TPU. I remember that I have some big documents about TPU, maybe 2 or 3 books in pdf format. I will try to find these documents and post them here.

You know that the TPU videos that are online are very low quality, but there is a DVD with a high quality where you can see the video more clear.

Here you can find the original DVD files and see the entire TPU experiment in high quality:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=bcb5de0bd0f181ea8c9e7c56ba37815f5a52c02ec6da2cd7

I'm dowloading it and I will see the entire video maybe today or in the next days, because today Im watching other DVDs about free energy.

turbo

The extreme audio labs were designing and producing.... SPEAKERS.
Speakers use magnets.
The tpu is made up of wire wrapped on..... speaker frames.
Steven owns patents on speakers too.

So really why is it so strange that he spend money on magnets?

Marco.

Magnethos

Chad

@khabe

i do remember reading that SM spent vast amounts on magnets, as i understand it he was maybe using these as a power source, because he says something along the lines of 'its amazing how much power a magnet holds, im sure he then says something like the magnets were then discarded because they were spent or used up.

my memory isnt 100% on the exact words but im sure it was something along those lines, i will just take a quick look to see if i can find it in the pdf's.

maybe he found a very efficient way to draw power from a magnet but ultimately rendering the magnet spent/drained, so then maybe he modified his device to run off the earths magnetic field or some other raidient energy that was pretty much limitless?.