Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

hydrostar hytronics

Started by urthlight, October 17, 2005, 04:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

urthlight

Hello group  ,
Urthlight here, I am new to this group so I felt that introductions are in order. I have been a mechanic machinist, electronics tech, computer tech, network engineer, programmer, inventor et.al..
I just found this group through yahoo watercars. We have purchased the plans for the hydrostar system, and my job is to build the electronics unit. I was wondering if any of you guys have built this device, and would like to share your experiences with the group. I am having to rework the circuit to make it operate.  Any thoughts  any history???

c ya
urthlight

EMuntinga

hello ,

i have built the hydrostar and he works
but the hydrostar is no more than a powercontrol
it is not boost the hydro production but you can
control the amp's for more or less production

gr ernst muntinga the netherlands

qbjorn

First time I hear of 'Hydrostar', but it really seems like some scammers trying to fool people out of their money for some plans they found on the Internet.
From what I can determine, 'Hydrostar' should be the same as http://forum.osen.org/Home/tabid/36/forumid/2/tpage/1/view/topic/postid/6/Default.aspx#297 which in turn is practical construction of US patent 6126794.

CarbedNotch

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120211228152&indexURL=0#ebayphotohosting

This is a hydrostar hytronics module. It comes with instructions so it will make it easy. Let us know how it works.

thecalculator

Quote from: qbjorn on July 06, 2006, 09:09:04 AM...
From what I can determine, 'Hydrostar' should be the same as http://forum.osen.org/Home/tabid/36/forumid/2/tpage/1/view/topic/postid/6/Default.aspx#297 which in turn is practical construction of US patent 6126794.

With regard to patent 6126794, here is one of its fundamental claims:

An apparatus comprising:

a. a container for holding a fluid solution including water;
b. a pair of electrodes arranged within said container, said electrodes being spaced apart from each other by 5 mm or less; and
c. a power supply coupled to said electrodes for providing a pulsed signal to one of said electrodes, said pulsed signal having a mark-space ratio substantially equal to 10:1 and a frequency of from 10 to 250 KHZ;
d. wherein said electrodes are adapted for submersion in said fluid solution.

Granted in 2000?   ???

Eh, a little close to Stanley's already expired patent, and the plentiful prior art in existence, no? ::)

And does that claim not go out the window, if alternative implementations instead use a mark:space ratio of...9:1, 11:1, 12:1, etc?