Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Which will be stronger? Gravity or magnet motors?

Started by AB Hammer, August 19, 2008, 09:03:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dgraphic911

Sorry Alan,

What disturbs me is

"perpetual tomorrow"

I'm going to walk into the patent office with several devices
when you see the walking toy you'll be amazed
I'm holding back that right now because it still has some merit and i don't want to share.
Its not spinning now but just a few more days
you'll have to wait and see........................................

You had such high credibility with me back in January when i joined , i thought "heres a guy whos no bulshit and he actually builds"

might have it is one thing, but you dance pretty close to saying you have it just enough to say you never said you did but to try and make everyone think you do.

utilitarian

Magnetism is a stronger force.  Heck, you can resist the gravitational pull of a huge object like earth easily - like when you pick up a book from a table.  Imagine if Earth was a magnet!

AB Hammer

@utilitarian

Earth is a magnet. The field reaches for miles and miles and miles.  A magnet you hold in your hands reaches for inches or a very strong one in feet. So a gravity wheel is in a since is a magnet motor but it just don't have magnets in it.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Michelinho

Hi all,

I would recommend to all that are not familiar with the Electric Universe theory to go visit the multimedia section of the Thunderbolts.info site:

http://www.thunderbolts.info/mmarchives/index.htm

See what you think of the traditional Gravity theory we live with after. It is worth watching. Sparks has some very interesting clips.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/home.htm

Take care all,

Michel

utilitarian

Quote from: AB Hammer on August 29, 2008, 09:14:20 PM
@utilitarian

Earth is a magnet. The field reaches for miles and miles and miles.  A magnet you hold in your hands reaches for inches or a very strong one in feet. So a gravity wheel is in a since is a magnet motor but it just don't have magnets in it.

There is no such thing as a gravity wheel or a magnet motor.  I am confused by these terms you are using, like they are things that actually exist.