Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Help making a 2 transistor circuit to do what a SPDT swich does

Started by gotoluc, August 21, 2008, 05:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

Hi everyone :D

I would like the help of the more knowledgeable in electronics to design or show me a design of a circuit that uses 2 transistors to do the same work as a SPDT switch does. I have the components to build but can't find a basic circuit that does this. I have some IRF840's and a signal generator that has +20v -20v pulse peak to peak that I can use as gate triggers. I also have a built working 555 if that can work to flip flop (back and forth) the 2 mosfet's since I think it only goes on off, so it may not work with that circuit.

All I will be doing with the circuit is charging a cap from a bridge then disconnecting from bridge and discharging the cap to a coil. I need isolation between bridge and coil.

Thank you for your help. This will help me to further study my spark effect in a solid state way.

Luc

Groundloop

Luc,

Look here: http://home.no/ufoufoufoufo/bedini/bicp.htm

The bottom part of the circuit can be driven from a 555. You can also use just one fet transistor instead of two.

Groundloop.

gotoluc

Quote from: Groundloop on August 21, 2008, 06:05:50 PM
Luc,

Look here: http://home.no/ufoufoufoufo/bedini/bicp.htm

The bottom part of the circuit can be driven from a 555. You can also use just one fet transistor instead of two.

Groundloop.

Thanks for the relpy and link Groundloop :D  This looks more complicated than I thought :-\.

Luc

Groundloop

Luc,

Not really complicated. Look at the switch itself and forget the microcontroller circuit. Then take away the extra fet transistors
and you get the attached switch. It will be controlled by a +5 volt for ON and 0 volt for off. This will charge the capacitor and
then discharge the cap into a load.

Groundloop.