Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

911 , a short clip

Started by b0rg13, August 25, 2008, 10:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HEYDUDE

Madsen, sorry, wasn't aimed at you personally , I was speaking rhetorically. I just now corrected the post to read that way.

QuoteEh?  Bush is one of the worst presidents we've ever had, IMO.  He got into office without my help.  I just don't think he had a hand in deliberately orchestrating 9/11.

Whoever was behind 911 didn't care about Bush. He was puzzled and probably not in on it. And when the second plane hit, he was not whisked away by the Secret Service as often the case when a presidents life is possibly endangered by an attack situation  but left in bewilderment in that schoolhouse for 15 or so more minutes, even though his whereabouts were widely publicized beforehand and he would have been an easily locatable target.

Yes it is all very general. As one digs deeper you begin to get a sense that there is far more to the story than meets the eye.

No need to discuss how the buildings came down, whether by terrorist patsies, explosives, secret weapons etc. This is diversion. Better to find out who got Norad to stand down, and who orchestrated the affair.

Who got rich when the military machine finally got cranked up is a better question. Qui Bono

madsen

Quote from: HEYDUDE on August 28, 2008, 03:21:16 PM
Sorry, wasn't aimed at you personally , I was speaking rhetorically. I corrected the post to read that way.

Thanks---please ignore my response to that part then.

ffonz

Hmmm... why argue with each other..

Forget the self-induced disunity..

Take the team approach and enjoy the unity..

Try this for a serious dose of reality..

http://www.newswithviews.com/

Time for we the people to hear their wake up call..

ffonz   8)
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
`
`

ramset

Well I performed hundreds of tests over many years [most of the time that they stood]on the concrete and steel at the towers for the port authority of N.Y and N.J [they ran the bldgs] and I have to say it is my opinion that the SAUDIS that flew the plains were expecting to kill 100's of thousands not 3000
If you watch these vids you might find the connection {from user Batman]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYPjGn-hP8A&feature=related
Besides the FACT that every car Manu in the world has a car right here right now that runs on water [this didn't happen overnight [The big boys whoever they are  Are brawling]
some of these cars, and Techs, August issue, www.designnews.com
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Eden

it is inconceivable that the people criticising the truth mouvements
refuse to look at the scientific facts. All here on this forum have somehow
a technical interest.
If they would only look and analyse they would see;
but their objectivity is barred by emotional blockages...
just one message to them:

LOOK AT THE FACTS