Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aliens are coming October 14th 2008 Galactic Federation

Started by shooter001, August 27, 2008, 01:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shooter001

Quote from: z.monkey on August 27, 2008, 04:16:48 PM
Howdy Tinu,

I agree!  "Aliens" seeded human life on Earth and accelerated our evolution so that Earth could be a Seed Planet.  They have had a hand in developing ALL of our technologies.  There is irrefutable proof recorded throughout our ancient history.  Archeologists found metal disks in a secret chamber under the pyramid at Giza that give a concise history of extraterrestrial intervention and contact going back half a million years.  What is happening on 10/14/2008 is public disclosure.  Now everyone will know our "alien" heritage, not just the "enlightened".

The beings that are coming to meet us are not "aliens".  The are our Galactic Brothers and Sisters, long separated.  They are us.  We are them.  It's like a cosmic family reunion...

Blessed Be...
Records date back to the ancient sumerians who created us in there image to help mine for gold. They called themselves gODS and walked the earth with us.  They are referenced in the bible as the annunaki who fell from the skies, they mated with the women to have giants(the nephlim).  Remember david and goliath.

tinu

Ok, ok! You almost convinced me.
Don?t forget to send me a nice photo. Do they say cheese?  ;D

Cheers,
Tinu

4Tesla

Hehe.. these threads are so funny!  I'll believe it when and if I see the ships and aliens.  ;D

Peace,
Jason

orbs

Quote from: 4Tesla on August 27, 2008, 05:26:46 PMI'll believe it when and if I see the ships and aliens.  ;D

Maybe that's the difficulty: apparently some things can only be "seen" when consciousness is ready...  ;)  ;D

z.monkey

Howdy 4Tesla,

Most of these "aliens" look just like us.  The ships are very different.  But they, for the most part look just like us.  I don't see why you all are so shocked about this.  We have been in the space age for 50 years.  All the SciFi, the abduction stories, and the UFO sightings, why is this so hard to believe.  Many of you know, deep within your spirits, it was only a matter of time before Heaven was fed up with all the monkey business that goes on on this world.  Lucifer was uncreated 20 years ago.  The Annunaki left 10 years ago.  The Zeta Reticuli infestation was eradicated 5 years ago.  It is time for the evil men to leave as well.  Without our "oppressors" think of what great things we can do.  Think of the technological achievements and the great strides in humanity that we can accomplish when our hands are untethered from the bonds that the Forces of Darkness have placed on us.  We will be able to take oil based energy production down for good.  We will be able to completely clean our world of all pollution.  Food production will hit exponential highs with rapid food growing technology and everyone will be fat and happy.  We might have to export food off world.  Alien technologies will revolutionize energy production and manufacturing.  Everyone will have everything that they need...

Like Orbs said, I guess your mind has to have all the necessary prerequisite information before it will accept the idea of Galactic Society or even Multiversal Society.  When God created life he didn't single out this tiny speck of a planet and only put it here.  There is a Myriad of life all over our Galaxy, other Galaxies, our Universe, other Universes.  The Multiverse is teeming with life, it is everywhere, and travels through the Galaxy, between Galaxies, between Universes, and in Space/Time through the Multiverse.  Truth is indeed stranger than fiction...

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!