Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aliens are coming October 14th 2008 Galactic Federation

Started by shooter001, August 27, 2008, 01:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

Hahahaaaahahahaha.....

Immigra, Immigra, run....

The feeble humans might get us...

The INS would try to arrest God if they could...

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

nitinnun

the ship will be 2,000 miles long, and block out the sky for those under it.
how will the dark clowns possibly fake THAT?

about 2.5 weeks after the fly over, we will have the november elections.
this 2.5 weeks, will give the world enough time to consider what it thinks/feels. before the election happens.

my intuition tells me that the space hippies are doing this flyover on october 14th, because that is as long as they can hold off doing it.
because if they hold it off any longer, there is the STRONG possibility of the illuminati doing something big and awful.

this fly over is meant to give the people of earth enough focus, to do something about the illuminati themselves.
without the space hippies having to do it for us.
(although they will do it for us, if the situation down here becomes too lethal. because they will not be letting us go extinct needlessly.)

i have heard their voices in my dreams.
i have been indirectly influenced by them in VERY positive ways, over my entire life.

i don't know what will happen on october the 14th. but i do know, that they will not let earth die.

tinu

Quote from: mdmiller on August 27, 2008, 02:49:29 PM
Oct 14 is full moon, in the south sky, usually appears full the day before and the day after either side of opposition (for three days).

Moon diameter 2160 miles.

This is an excellent remark!!!
Now I wonder if Moon will be claimed to be an alien ship. Lol! If so, we may have an issue with the already placed bets.  ;)

Cheers,
Tinu

z.monkey

Howdy Y'all,

The Galactic Federation frequently uses moons and planetoids for ships.  Nibiru is a planet that was converted to a ship.  It is the Flagship of the Nibiruan Council, a federation of many different worlds in our galaxy.  There is a wide variety of beings that permanently live on Nibiru.  Nibiru was a planet orbiting Sirius B before it went nova and Nibiru was thrown into deep space.  After being converted to a ship it can move freely to any part of the galaxy because it is not locked into a standing wave orbit like a natural planet.

The ship that is coming to Earth to prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that there are benevolent beings throughout the galaxy is not a moon, planetoid, or a planet.  The ship that is coming will be a manufactured ship which is thousands of times bigger than anything we have ever manufactured.  An Nimitz Class Aircraft Carrier is minuscule in comparison.  It is a truly massive ship that is shaped like a eight pointed star.  It is one of the last original starships of the Galactic Federation.  This ship has been in space for millions of years.  The name of the ship is the Pelegai.

This event has been very controversial among all the races involved.  Some prefer non-interference, some want a limited covert help, others want a full landing (1000's of ships).  What the council decided on was to simply show the flagship.  They want to bring it down in the atmosphere and just sit there for a while.  Let everyone contemplate the significance of this event, the ship, and wonder who these beings are.  There is plenty of information already here, but most people don't look for this type of information.  The gave us a lot of heads up information.  For years they have been preparing us for this event, yet most everyone will still be caught off guard.  Myself, I am ready.  Lets see the ship...

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

nitinnun

how did you get that information, Z monkey?

only about 3 times, have any of them contacted me in dreams.
otherwise, i have no heard anything from anyone.

and it makes me feel pissed.
because my life has been an EXTREMELY isolated one.