Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aliens are coming October 14th 2008 Galactic Federation

Started by shooter001, August 27, 2008, 01:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shooter001

Quote from: Nomen luni on August 27, 2008, 06:58:59 PM
Okay, the bet is on. Not sure we can enforce it, but if the loser doesn't pay up, everyone on the forum can give them some stick  ;)

Cool that will pay for my night out to celebrate  ;)

4Tesla

I believe that there is life elsewhere and UFOs may be real, but aliens channeling messages that they are coming.. that is too far out for me.

Jason

z.monkey

Howdy Shooter001,

Do you know who you channeled, or received the signal from.  I have heard the the GFL uses a mental "transmitter" that can single out an individual.  Sort of like a psychic radio, which does not violate your built in protections to mental intrusion.  Would like to talk directly with Blossom Goodchild, but well you know, she is halfway across the world.  I am very excited about this event.  Been waiting for it a long time.  Also this event has been delayed considerably.  God willing it will happen on time this time...

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

shooter001

Quote from: z.monkey on August 27, 2008, 07:51:28 PM
Howdy Shooter001,

Do you know who you channeled, or received the signal from.  I have heard the the GFL uses a mental "transmitter" that can single out an individual.  Sort of like a psychic radio, which does not violate your built in protections to mental intrusion.  Would like to talk directly with Blossom Goodchild, but well you know, she is halfway across the world.  I am very excited about this event.  Been waiting for it a long time.  Also this event has been delayed considerably.  God willing it will happen on time this time...

Blessed Be...

Sry I never channeled this message i am just relaying it, I have a thinking that telling people may make a difference because the more people that will it the greater the chance of success.  Its a bit like taking a vote but you only need to acknowledge it in your mind.  Nearly evertime im switching the radio on lately I keep hearing the song sweet alabama :), maybe just a coincidence lol but it makes me smile.

Cap-Z-ro

I have been refraining from posting here due to the audio assault that great me whenever I refresh the start page.

However, I feel I must point out the existence and documented usage of technology to implant thoughts and voices into the heads of targeted victims.

In other words, be very wary of strangers bearing gifts...just ask the native americans.

More here...

http://www.eharassment.ca/

Regards...