Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy? How about roughly a million tons of force?

Started by stvnjsha, August 30, 2008, 05:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stvnjsha

Roughly million tons of force with the equivalent to one milliampere at one mm ? Coulomb?s Law.  :o

There is a web page dedicated to this and the enigma of Coulomb?s Law. 

Since, I'm lazy (and... hate typing) and do not like repeating myself; details about the enigma of Coulomb?s Law and a device that attempts to apply this are at http://www.i-am-a-i.org/free-energy/index.html

Here are some of the graphics from the web page.

This device could be considered as an electric field transformer. 

broli

I was very surprised when I saw this title because I thought it was the idea I had which involves mechanics and not electricity.

Check out...

http://www.besslerwheel.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2541

AB Hammer

Greetings and welcome to the forum stvnjsha

This is a very good first post and very interesting.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

stvnjsha

At first glance the formulas of Coulomb's Law -- F = K x [(q1 x q2)/d2] -- and Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation  --  F = K x [(m1 x m2)/d2] -- appear very similar. Both determine forces present, one electrical and the other gravitational.

Newton's law determines gravitational forces; how much we weigh. While, Coulomb's Law determines forces between electrical charges. We experience this force as static cling.
Newton's law works with mass. While Coulomb's works with charges.
FYI: 1 ampere is 1 coulomb of charge (6.2422 x 1018 electrons) passing a given point in one second
Upon closer examination, due to the constants (K) they are quite different.  The K for the gravitation formula is 6.7 x 10-11(N)(m2)/kg2.  The K for Coulomb's Law is 9.0 x 109 (N)(m2)/kg2.

If ones (1) were placed in the places of m1, m2, and d of Newton's law, the resultant force of gravity would be relatively insignificant. However, if ones (1) were placed in the places of q1, q2, and d of Coulomb's Law, the resultant force would be incredible. It would roughly translate to about a 1,000,000 tons of force.

Now, reduce all the variable of Coulomb's Law by a thousand (10-3) and the force available would still be about million tons. This means if you have (for one moment in time and space) one milliampere’s worth of positive charge and one milliampere’s worth of negative charge with a millimeter between them the ‘static cling’ force would still be about 1,000,000 tons.
My electronics college instructor told us that after Coulomb's Law was published, numerous people 'jumped' on it to try to tap into this physical force. From Volta, Ohm, Faraday, Franklin, etc. we got our laws of electricity. And...in terms of an application of Coulomb's Law, they all walked away "scratching their head" (instructor's words).
An effective power application of Coulomb's Law was the 'holy grail' for the early electrical pioneers.

Why hasn't this been used? The problem is like charges repel each other. To create a condition that holds a bunch of electrons in one place, those electrons have to be put under pressure. Pressure in electrical terms is voltage. To create a condition that would use this force, a very high voltage would have to be used.
This is not that difficult to do; and, it does create some arcing problems. Specially, if put these high voltages are in close proximity to each other with only a small air gap.
That much voltage is hard to contain. So, electric field forces’ usage has been restricted to small power scale applications like watches and power meters.

Coulomb's Law is why high voltage capacitors will always be ‘chunky’. We have the thin material that can stand the high voltage. But, the capacitor plates can't be too close together. If the plates were too close together, the force between the plates literally causes the plates to pinch the insulator and shorts out the capacitor.

THE ANOMOLY OF COULOMB'S LAW
There are all kinds of physical logistic problems in actually creating this condition. And...hypothetically suppose that there is a device where the physical logistics problems have been solved. The enigma of Coulomb's Law is; no way would you have to exert the electrical equivalent of that amount of force to create this condition (given a non arcing condition is established).

True, again, there are numerous physical difficulties. And...all physical problems aside, the math says the resultant force is more than what had to be put in to create it.
To give you an idea of the discrepancy between the electrical 'input' and the physical 'output', a half cycle voltage spike from a small Tesla coil can momentarily supply the voltage and current necessary for the 10-3 example used above (a million tons).
Coulomb's Law is an apparent major ‘glitch’ in the current science paradigm.1 It is a ‘glitch’ or exception to two basic physics axioms:

"Nothing can be created or destroyed."
           "You can't get something for nothing."

One of my electronics college instructors worked for a high power AM radio station when he was younger. He told us the story of what happened when a million volt capacitor accidentally connected to a low voltage variable tuning capacitor. (A capacitor stores electrical charge. The variable tuning capacitor is used in this instance to keep the radio station on frequency. This type of variable capacitor was two sets of parallel mounted metal plates. They were arranged such that one set could move freely between the other set without touching.)
The story goes, that the charged million volt capacitor got connected to the normally low voltage tuning capacitor . There was a loud "thunk". (The noise was so loud everybody in the building jumped.) 
The observed result was the instantaneous forces generated from Coulomb's Law was so great, that afterwards, the formerly moveable plates were pushed together by such a pressure that "It was impossible to take the tuning capacitor apart."
Within the current energy/power mechanical paradigm, to do this, such that the plates stay together and do not separate, something like a hydraulic press that exerts tons of force would be needed. Yet...a discharging electrical energy storage -- a capacitor --  device did this.

In terms of the 'thunk', using F = ma as a reference and assuming the mass of the tuning capacitor plates is relatively small, the acceleration on the capacitor plates -- toward one another -- could have been so great that the sound barrier may have been broken.  Specially when that force would increase exponentially as the plates approached one another.

There is a whole study in physics around this called quantum electro-dynamics. One explanation that current physicists propose is that there are virtual photons and these virtual photons have the potential of infinite force and are everywhere. Creating this electrical condition brings the infinite potential of virtual photons from the virtual realm to the physical realm.
As I understand the theory, all temporary photonic activity gets its energy from virtual photons.  The induction field around a radio antenna is considered to be of a virtual photon.  So is the electric field of a capacitor.  (See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_photon)

Most of the time these photons obey the conservation of energy rule.  And..."The Coulomb force (static electric force) between electric charges.  It is caused by the exchange of virtual photons.  In symmetric 3-dimensional space this exchange results in the inverse square law for electric force. Since the photon has no mass, the coulomb potential has an infinite range." (Wikipedia, underlining is mine)

If you learn anything from this web page, 'walk' away with this:

There is a source of incredible power or energy; that we have known about for a long time, and may be overlooking.

The intent of this aricle is not about the theory nor will it try to explain how this anamoly is possible. The idea like the Virtual Photon Power Converter is to explore possible applications or ways to access this force rather than explain.
(from i-am-a-i.org)

stvnjsha

Assuming electric fields can manifest a virtual photon reference â€" VPR -- and assuming electric fields within capacitors have a VPR, then within the circuit of the present invention having a pair of high voltage capacitors connected in series there would be VPR within each capacitor, (b) and (c).  The circuit across the two capacitors is another capacitor â€" VPR (a) â€" and this is the electric field that energizes the entire mixing capacitor plate/winding/plate/winding assembly.   The electric field induced on the mixing capacitor plate/winding/plate/winding assembly electrically polarizes that assembly thus creating a fourth VPR, (d).   In summary a VPR is suspended inside another VPR with two VPRs connecting the two.  This event occurs when any two capacitors are in series and in close proximity.  In this circuit, within VPR (d), is an electrical closed circuit magnetic field device â€" plate/winding/plate/winding assembly â€" suspended between the electric fields.  This device has one end of a pair of transformer windings going through one VPR while the other ends of the pair are connected through another VPR â€" (b) and (c) -- and this magnetic field assembly is contained in VPR (d).