Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrinium

Started by singerxyz, September 02, 2008, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drannom

QuoteIf you align the atoms to hold the charge, you end up with superconductor

align and COMPRESS

QuoteCyanide won't create surplus of electrons in sludge. Growing cristals either.

NaCN is only to get the first compound of iron-silver

Dr. Tesla please reread the electrinium, obviously you have not get it

from electrinium

QuoteThe rule of electrical balance is so important that I am going to repeat It. “The electrical
charge of the atom is equal to its weight multiplied by its volume.” Study this law because what
you read further on will not be understandable otherwise.

QuoteThe only difference between the positive and the nega t ive is in size, weight and their electrical charge, and the electrical charge of these two atoms is equal to each other in force under the law of electrical balance and their position as positive and negative is relative. If the two chosen atoms were Silver and Iron, the Iron atom would be the negative. But if Iron was paired up with a much lighter element, then the Iron would be the positive.

QuoteLet us make a small model Unit. Let us use time-tested elements and processes already in use
today. Let us select Silver and Iron for our Electrinium Compound. Iron and Silver are being used
in many of the new and improved batteries of the world. Silver will be the positive element and
Iron the negative. If we could find a worn out Silver-Iron battery there would be enough Silver-
Iron compound in its bottom to make many Electrinium Units.

this topic is for those one believing that superlight can be tune in 2 atoms compressed and aligned with high voltage, and maintain like this with cristallized process, skeptics are welcome to receive the quotations i will provide to them from the electrinium

hey Jesus, magnets will not help doing electrinium unit, it is the high voltage
Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

nievesoliveras

Hi!

@drannom
Thanks.  Did you see the work of nitinnun?
He says that a crystal lattice is needed. Do you know how to make that?

Jesus

Drannom

Yes i appreciate very much whatever Nitinnu said

there is many inventions to study, crystal Reid, elemental rods, glue cell, and pyramid power, all of this seems to be a way to catch some superlight

for the skeptics, how to believe in super light

begin with this and and answer your questions then

http://blog.hasslberger.com/2007/11/milewski_describes_magnetoelec.html

Skeptics are welcome, except for those who have not reread electrinium, and except for trolls, agents of disinformation, and all other name we call them, they work to keep humanity enslaved, the NWO kill inventors, Illuminatis and hybrid-reptilians are among us, most of them are human, claim to know everething and fake to know nothing, they will replace any inventor or mind-controled them

so, the first step is to create a silver-iron battery in the way to collect iron-silver compound, and then play with it

Jesus ! i will focus only on electrinium

and many posts are just, out of topic, even if there is a correlation with electrinium

i will strat a new topic, probably, only to focus on the iron-silver battery and get the silver-iron compound

or i will move back to the steel(carbon-iron)- (gold or platinum) compound, cause in this case the compound is also the body of the electrinium unit

the first step is to create silver-iron battery

and reread electrinium, and reread electrinium, and reread electrinium, and reread electrinium,

if you not, you will look like an idiot, still talking about everything but not about electrinium

i will not get NaCN soon, i will not get an old silver-iron battery as well

so i will take 2 rods, one silver and the other of iron, and shoot a lot of great sparks through them, and try to align some iron-silver molecule

the Reid crystal proove that we are on a good path, the Reid crystal is not enough powerfull as an electrinium will be

so i focus on the electrinium

Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

nievesoliveras

Hi!

@drannom
Among other things SuperLight is the prime activating energy in the universe.

I did not know that it was called Superlight.

Jesus

nitinnun

my biggest scientific asset, is not my logic.
it is not my linear thinking ability.
i am too right brain dominant, to be good at those two things.

my biggest scientific asset, is my intuitition.
my ability to think in non-linear.
my ability to understand the general picture.
my ability to make connections between 2 important pieces of information.

the things that i type, are sometimes from my personal research/experience.
but most of the time, are from a "feeling" that i get.
a feeling that it is somehow very "important".

what i say is "likely" to be correct on the general, and incorrect on the specifics.
in my experience, the general is usually what inventors have the most trouble solving.

if "you" can recognize the true things in what i say, than you might just have the information that you need, to solve that unsolvable problem that is in your way.
and complete your invention.