Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrinium

Started by singerxyz, September 02, 2008, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitinnun

i think that all metals have to be touching the same body of glue.
and all metals need to be touching either the positive or negative terminals.

the glues polymers, are all covalently bonded.

when 2 atoms share the same covalent bond, the magnetic fields of both atoms MERGE TOGETHER, into one big magnetic field.

so when the 2 metals touch the glue, the magnetic fields of both metals MERGE TOGETHER, into one magnetic field.

the 2 different metal-frequencies conflict inside this magnetic field.
generating electricity within the magnetic field.

the more different metals, the more frequencies, the more disruption, the more electricity.

i have lead and aluminum too. i'll throw those in with the copper, bismuth, and steel.
to make a 5-metal rumble.

resonanceman

Quote from: nitinnun on October 22, 2008, 08:17:15 PM

the 2 different metal-frequencies conflict inside this magnetic field.
generating electricity within the magnetic field.

Why  do you  think that there is  conflict?

From  what I  have gotten from    the PDF   the  right metals  should harmonize with each other .
The  wrong  combination should  do nothing or  create heat .........maybe  lots of it.

I clicked  the  wrong  thing  navigating   back here.  I ended up at  the   end of page 1 in  this  thread .
That   device  that  is radioactive is there  .
It makes me wonder    if  cadmium  phosphorous and cobalt  might   work in  glue 

gary

nitinnun

my intuition tells me that the power is generated, from some kind of "difference" between the metals.

i don't know if this difference is a conflict between frequencies.
or if it is one atom conflicting, with another atoms natural frequency.

i just feel that the electricity is caused from a "difference".
because 2 identical metals, produce nothing.

when i realized this difference, the first thing that came into my mind, was what drannom said about different atoms having different frequencies.

the second thing that came into my mind, was what he said about 2 atoms disrupting each other, to generate electricity.

the third thing that came into my mind, was torroid overunity devices.
that generate excess power, from one frequency of electricity kicking another frequency of electricity.

what is causing copper, bismuth, and iron,
to produce more voltage and amperage,
than bismuth and iron????????

where is this extra voltage and amperage coming from, if not from conflict between different elements?

nitinnun

by the way.
i have stick many kinds of atoms together, into glue.

all of them generate at least some electricity and amperage.

so whatever is generating the electricity, exists in all atoms?
but more in some atom combinations, than others.

resonanceman

Quote from: resonanceman on October 20, 2008, 07:02:31 PM
Sparks

I am kind of stuck here

I can see that  there is a  force  pushing  the planets and atoms  out to a certain  point.
I can also see that there is an inward pushing .   The  PDF  seems to  describe it  pretty  well . 
I can't  explain  the difference  between the inward and outward forces .

I do see that the  balance  between these 2 forces   has  created  all the universes
all  the solar systems  even all the atoms .
The fact that electrons  jump  from  one orbit  to the next  is  controlled by  the changes in  these   forces

I  have been  trying to understand  the difference  between  the   energy   that pushes   electrons   and 

planets  away  from   the  central  core and the   energy that   pushes  them  toward  the  core .

I came to my own  understanding  then  realized  it is already in the PDF .

The  energy  that  flows out  from the  nucleus and pushes  the  planets   or electrons   out to there proper

orbits    is the same   energy that   pushes   them  closer  to  the  nucleus.  It is   just  a  slightly  different

" flavor "   

According to the rule of balance   if  the  balance  between  atoms  is disturbed   a flow of  energy in

some form is  released  to  reestablish  balance . 
When  an energetic  particle   hits an atom  it  will  release energy according to  its own  unique makeup .
in other  words   when  struck  Iron  atoms  will emit  Iron " flavored" rays

Other than  direction    the only  difference  between the  energy  pushing  out and the energy  pushing in 

is  that  in the case of a planet    the energy pushing in  is  " universe  flavored" .   The  energy pushing

out  is  "planet  flavored" 

page 6

In Mr. Tesla’s demonstration and explanation of these generators he showed the following new
principles and laws of the Universe: That the Central Sun which lies in the midst of the Milky
Way radiates a great force of ultra high kilocycle AC current to the entire Galaxy. This current
activates our Solar Sun and it acts as a converter and radiates a strong force of DC current to our
Solar System. These rays of DC current come in many wave lengths because each element

will
radiate e n e rgy in its own wavelength as shown by the spectroscope

Chapter 3

NATURE’S USE OF ENERGY

In a study of the way Nature uses its electrical forces we should he mindful of all the things man
has learned about the characteristics of electricity. We know that light has no heat, that heat

has no
light, that there are hundreds and possibly thousands of different electrical rays, each with its ow n
function. We know that an electrical force in one direction will have an equal force of magnetic energ y

to the opposite. We know that each atom has an electrical force equal to every other atom and is in
electrical balance with every other atom when under equal heat and pressure. We know that each atom
is alive with electrical force and radiates that force in all directions.

Chapter 5

NATURE’S STOREHOUSE

Nature has stored great quantities of solar radiation within the crust of the Earth. Each atom carries
its share but certain atoms will give up or exchange energies faster than others. Carbon and

other
related elements will hold great quantities of heat energy. Iron and other related elements will h o l d
great charges of magnetic energ y.
These special elements charged with special

energies furnish the
e n e rgy for daily use in Nature and under certain conditions furnish great quantities almost
i n s t a n t a n e o u s l y.

gary