Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrinium

Started by singerxyz, September 02, 2008, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drannom

Quote from: nievesoliveras on October 23, 2008, 10:42:10 AM
Hi!

@drannom
Dont get me wrong, I am just trying to help and solve the electrinium problem.

Jesus

:)

no problem, i will not talk about that, you can, and everyone can

if you want to talk about electrinium ! wowwwww super !!!  ok

i am ready.......

in the electrinium we are about to find the atomic volume of all atoms, then we will find some difference in the total electrical charge

electrical charge = weight x volume

density = volume divide by weight

so i was not wrong talking about density

so, we are looking the way to get the compound, and to find an easy way we have to find the density of each atoms, and then match them with that difference

Summera give us many combination possible, the less expensive seem to be the silver-iron compound

then we will align it and compress it with high voltage in any hardener or crystal process

and, to get the silver-iron compound

as you know

we have to CREATE a normal silver-iron battery, with NaCN

so, Nitinnun propose to use iron-copper, good

let's try it, all i need is the receepe to create the iron-copper compound

and i have not understand it pretty well, in the Nitinnun's theory the iron and copper atoms are free, in the electrinium it has to be create

Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

nievesoliveras

Hi!

@drannom
I am a visual person, meaning that for me to understand something I need to have a graphic or somethig to visualize the idea.
When you used graphics to explain the great job you did with growing pyramid crystals. I understood quickly the process you were trying to explain. When you use a graphic and just a little words, the graphic itself talks for you and is understood. I am based on the saying that a picture has the value of a thousand words.
Remember, I can be wrong though.

Jesus

nitinnun

i put copper, steel, lead, bismuth, and aluminum into a contaner with glue.

but there is VERY LITTLE room between all of them. so i am slowly putting in thin layers of glue, and drying them.
to lock the metals in place, before i touch any of them.

in a few days, i'll be able to test the 5-metal beatdown!
though it will take tinkering to see which metals work best on which terminal.

nitinnun

THIS was taken from an old tesla patent.
i think that it works EXTREMELY SIMILAR, to my cells, and to electrinium.

heat excites the iron. increasign its paramagnetism.
(ferromagnetism is just a stronger version of paramagnetism. the different name, is to confuse us!)

the increased PARAMAGNETISM of the iron, attracts clockwise spin generated by the air.
the sheet catches this clockwise spin. charging up the positive half of the battery.

the diamagnetic spin, attracts coutner-cklockwise spin generated by the ground.

this CCW travels up into the metal and up into the negative half of the battery.
because the CCW wants to climb as high as possible, towards the diamagnetic sky.

the CCW in the hot iron, attracts even more CW from the sky.

it works EXACTLY like how i tried to make the pyramid work.

the only differences are that i didn't excite any iron like that, i didn't have anything over iron to catch CCW, and i didn't purposely connect 2 metals to the negative battery terminal.

nievesoliveras

Hi!

@nitinnun
You and drannom are the most active members of this thread!!

Jesus