Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrinium

Started by singerxyz, September 02, 2008, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitinnun

there is nothing healthy about listening to koen1.
he couldn't type something USEFUL, even if you held a gun to his head.

and he doesn't realize that he can't do it, either.
which gives him zero possibility for improvement.

if he ever typed anything of value, than not only was it be an accident, but it was something that someone else came up with.

Dr. Tesla

Quote from: nitinnun on October 30, 2008, 05:46:06 PM

there is nothing healthy about listening to koen1.
he couldn't type something USEFUL, even if you held a gun to his head.

and he doesn't realize that he can't do it, either.
which gives him zero possibility for improvement.

if he ever typed anything of value, than not only was it be an accident, but it was something that someone else came up with.

Actually, his dry pile is a valid post, but to know that you would need to get informed. And some knowledge. While the dry pile is nothing to write home about, it does demonstrate the basic concepts of capacitance. and self-charge. However self-charging capacitance is already lifted to a higher level and there are better examples than the dry pile. And with higher energy output.

The output that beats the "electrinium" stuff pants down, by the way. And it is much simple to build and experiment with than that crap cyanide and silver-oxide sludge.

I guess, no one here, believing in the electrinium story, is capable of understanding the basic chemical fact that the sludge is energy-spent material and as such is useless for a production of any electrical charge.

So, good luck with that to those who are banging their heads at the wall about the "electrinium", you'll need it.

nitinnun

Quote from: Dr. Tesla on November 02, 2008, 06:43:13 AM
Actually, his dry pile is a valid post, but to know that you would need to get informed. And some knowledge. While the dry pile is nothing to write home about, it does demonstrate the basic concepts of capacitance. and self-charge. However self-charging capacitance is already lifted to a higher level and there are better examples than the dry pile. And with higher energy output.

The output that beats the "electrinium" stuff pants down, by the way. And it is much simple to build and experiment with than that crap cyanide and silver-oxide sludge.

I guess, no one here, believing in the electrinium story, is capable of understanding the basic chemical fact that the sludge is energy-spent material and as such is useless for a production of any electrical charge.

So, good luck with that to those who are banging their heads at the wall about the "electrinium", you'll need it.

his dry heap story is a heap of something all right.

it is a nasty piece of irrelevancy, that is NOT a constructive follow up to what i typed.
it seems designed more to sabotage and defocus, than to actually help anything.

and so do your words, "tesla". because there is nothing constructive in them either.

nievesoliveras

Hi!

I just finished reading the electromagnetic battery thread and I am very disappointed about the end results.
I thought that because electrinium making requires cyanide, that making an electromagnetic battery would be easier, but I found that I was very far from the truth.

Jesus

nitinnun

it would be far easier to manually compress the elements you wanted.
by tightening together 2 flat metal plates, with nuts and bolts.

sort of like what i want to do with my 1/16 inch glue cell.