Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrinium

Started by singerxyz, September 02, 2008, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drannom

Hello all !

welcome mrcharisma  !

in less than one milimeter there will be near to 1000 or more of iron-silver layers

it will need 7000 volts and more to aligh and compress this little electrinium

i wish that you'll create a silve-iron battery to collect your iron-silver compound

that is the sure easy way

the problem with the silver-zinc is they are not harmonically tune, so the device may self destroy or produce heat, heat and electricity, or electricity if you are lucky

get an heating device is not bad at all !

in the electrinium the Central Sun is described as a black hole, it is not all true, black holes are reemitting the Super Light from One Central Sun (the source, god, whatever)

there are as much black hole as galaxies,  the real Central Sun is out of our galaxy and transfert energy to black holes hyperdimensionnally, black holes are in fact vortexes, and vortexes can transfert energy from any place, and as easily for each black holes

i see my 4 others comments on your youtube ! good

To Dr. Tesla : yes it sound foolish, exept for those one knowing the existence of superlight, then if you compress (with high voltage) 2 atoms together then they will get more superlight than all the molecules all around them (in equilibrium), they will look like shining superlight, then if you can align 2 of such atoms and compressed them (with high voltage), they will transform a part of super light in electricity, it will work only if the 2 atoms allow the flow of electricity in their normal form

Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

resonanceman

Quote from: mrcharisma on October 16, 2008, 10:06:22 PM

Hey! If no-one makes a silver-iron battery maybe now would be a good time to start....?

Matt

Welcome mrcharisma

Its nice to see another person here .

gary

Dr. Tesla

Quote from: nievesoliveras on October 16, 2008, 10:55:20 AM

I have read somewhere that electret is so good that it recharges itself.
About the electrinium.
The electrinium even if it is not true, it can be done.
The world is made of something that when you desire to build a new creation, it just needs quorum to allow you to get what you and a group wants. That matter or substance or whatever name it has is so powerful that some people have invented some incredible stories about the existance of some situation that at the moment are not true, but it is desired by a group and that force just allow it to become a reality.
So, even if the electrinium is not a reality now, with group desire an experimentation it can be done.
From now on just bring positive thoughts if you are addressing me.
Thank you for your comments.
In this one about that force I cannot be wrong though.

Jesus

Sorry, I'll ty again, with all the positivity I have, but you must work with me here too. It's no use being positive and constructive if the listener isn't understanding you: Electret is a capacitor. Electrinium is a joke. Sludge of any material is not a charge holding material. Sludge in this case is a spent material and as such it has given away its charge, and by default it cannot hold charge any more.

You cannot use sludge to make a battery. Might as well use a handful of mud. Playing with cyanide will only reduce you to a dead corpse. If you manage to squeeze it from apples in the first place...that one was a good one. Made me laugh a lot. Cyanide from apples...Try almonds or better yet, peach kernels. You won't succeed because cyanide evaporates quickly and you would need large quantities of kernels pressed to capture some of cyanide in a liquid before it evaporates and makes you sick, or even kill you (subject to quantity used).

But good luck. Experimenting is sometimes better learning process than listening.

nievesoliveras

Hi!

@all

Believe it or not. We have a great group of believers now. Even drtesla is important in this great process. Because he will point out some realities that are important.
Everybody is welcome to unite our thoughts to get the greatest force of the universe moving on the right direction, and that direction here is to obtain an electrimium battery. Specifically we want a battery that is energy as a magnet is a magnet.

Jesus

Koen1

Quote from: Dr. Tesla on October 17, 2008, 03:15:46 AM
Sorry, I'll ty again, with all the positivity I have, but you must work with me here too. It's no use being positive and constructive if the listener isn't understanding you: Electret is a capacitor. Electrinium is a joke. Sludge of any material is not a charge holding material. Sludge in this case is a spent material and as such it has given away its charge, and by default it cannot hold charge any more.

You cannot use sludge to make a battery. Might as well use a handful of mud. Playing with cyanide will only reduce you to a dead corpse. If you manage to squeeze it from apples in the first place...that one was a good one. Made me laugh a lot. Cyanide from apples...Try almonds or better yet, peach kernels. You won't succeed because cyanide evaporates quickly and you would need large quantities of kernels pressed to capture some of cyanide in a liquid before it evaporates and makes you sick, or even kill you (subject to quantity used).

But good luck. Experimenting is sometimes better learning process than listening.

Finally, another sane person. ;)