Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrinium

Started by singerxyz, September 02, 2008, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drannom

Hi Nitinnun

everythings must be simple, even if you find something complex then it will be anormal, the reason why it is like this is because the universe is simple

so simple that the only thing really existing are the eather and the Source, so find OU must be simple

simple as your chaostic cell glue battery, you try to create a very bad harmonic and then there is some energy to collect from this chaos, this is correct according to the superlight link, every atoms or molecules are in equilibrium exept for the molecular atomic frequency, every atom or molecule are shinning superlight with the frequency atomic modulation

in electrinium we look for harmonic compound of 2 metals, and align and compress them, in the way to get an etheric pressure from the inside of the compound

your theory is to use the difference in the frequencies to create an etheric pressure, this pressure will be lighter than electrinium, this will create 2 vortexes as well, those vortexes will resonate in the interference of your different frequencies

it is amazing that the power is better with a third element ! you might be able to create some harmonic device as well, placing 2 metals in the glue and get a frequency out from it permanently !

the perpetual resonator !!

all is simple, as the oneness

oneness

is there something wrong with me ?
or is it the only way it has to be ?
the universe seems so improbable
my mind can not find it possible

my heart feel the reality of the existence
my intelligence can not see in it any sense
then the nothingless is much more probable
my consciousness proove me that's impossible

the mystery of time at the very beginning
make me feel crazy in my understanding
how can something coming out of nothing?
except if the nothingless in fact is everything

does the oneness still exist in the nothingless ?
as the mystery of the mysteries and nothing less ?
my conciousness still proove me that is real !
the oneness in the nothingless that's the deal !

so everything must be simple
overunity as well for example
all is made of the same thing
and it's still look like nothing

the Central Sun is out the universe
and both of them are still oneness
the unity of all the creation
could only done one reaction

all is eather under the super-light rays
the infinity of time look like eternal days
souls are standing waves with consciousness
going from the nothingless to the oneness

by Normand Boivin ( my first poem in english done last evening )

Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

resonanceman

Quote from: nitinnun on October 22, 2008, 09:51:24 PM

what is causing copper, bismuth, and iron,
to produce more voltage and amperage,
than bismuth and iron????????

where is this extra voltage and amperage coming from, if not from conflict between different elements?

nitinnun

An  anology  of what I think  is going on  can  be seen in waves .
In the  ocean when the wind blows  it creates waves
These waves tend to travel  in that   direction  until  stopped by something.

Wind in  another location    blowing in  another  direction  does not  fight  with   or replace   the  waves from the other  places  .   the  waves interact   as they pass each other each going  its own way.
Waves don't  interfear with each other , they simply add or subtract  from themselves   according to  what other wave they hit .

I am saying that   adding   more metals   to the mix is like  adding   more wind   above the ocean .
If  we add wind  to a  different  ocean  we won't notice a change .
If   we could  add  more  waves in the  right  place  at frequency's that harmonize  we could see   very big changes .
To me this means that  the location   of the  different metals  in the  glue might  be an important  factor .    maybe a better  way to   say it .   the  geometry  of the metals may be  important. 
An  example     if   a weaker  ray is to be added to  what seems to be a stronger ray  it might be helpful to  place the  weaker  metal in a ring around the  stronger metal

gary

nievesoliveras

Hi!

@nitinnun
I am proud of you!!!

@all
The sensible thing now would be to increase the power of nitinnun battery with the energy gathered by drannom's piramid. I mean I suggest to grow a crystal piramid around the battery in order to increase its power.

Jesus

Drannom

Hi Jesus

positive idea as usual from you !

talking about potassium alum crystal pyramid and the Nitinnun's theory seem to me out of the topic, i will only focus on the electrinium and whatever looking like that

if the Nitinnun's theory is right then it will be much more easier to create a very big battery than using a crystal growing process

there are very few people growing potassium alum pyramid in the world, i was the first, so it will be not possible to spread it to the world as your idea state, too complex

is that you wish, i think not, we wish someting simple, easily spreadable

too complex will fail to save the world

sorry for posting something looking like talking to say nothing

Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

nievesoliveras

Hi!

@drannom
Dont get me wrong, I am just trying to help and solve the electrinium problem.

Jesus