Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RECTENNA ?

Started by mmuuzzyy, September 03, 2008, 07:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmuuzzyy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rectenna

Would it not be possible to build a circuit tune in to the RF/Microwave frequencys already generated by radio/cell companys to generate free dc current ?

Had a look but there is little information out there. >:(

Anybody know much about them or tried building one ?

Magnethos

It's better if you use Solar Energy, but not the classical solar energy that people use, not expensive and low efficient fotovoltaic cell. The Sun is always charging the Ionosphere, the ionosphere is like a big capacitor where you can get energy from if you know how to do it.

How much? About 50 KiloWatt, a good amount. There is similar to Henry Moray Device.

PYRODIN123321

I THINK THE POWER FROM THAT IS VERY LOW
THINK ABOUT HOW THE WAVES PROPAGATE
THE WAVE FRONT FROM RADIO EMISSION IS MUCH BIGGER THAN THE RECIEVING END
(SEE PICTURE)

@MAGNETHOS

I GUESS IF YOU HAD A CONDUCTOR LONG ENOUGH TO GO INTO THE IONOSPHERE THERE WOULD BE A LOT OF POTENTIAL THERE-
Hmmmmmm
I SAW A THING ABOUT HOW SOMEBODY WAS USING AN ULTRAVIOLET LASER TO RAREIFY THE AIR AND MAKE IT CONDUCTIVE FOR A LONG RANGE TASER
WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU AIMED A REALLY BIG ONE INTO THE IONOSPHERE
Peace.

Magnethos

@Pyrodin

I don't know much about that, but most people think that they need a conductor. I think that you don't need a conductor. Henry Moray used a simple antenna to get the energy form the ionosphere, but not a very large antenna, he used this antenna

I have also heard that this antenna works good. You have to resonate at the same frequency of the ionosphere and then amplify the energy. I don't know about that, but this is the theory that I have read.