Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Towards Realizing the TPU

Started by poynt99, September 03, 2008, 08:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BEP

I don't have a working TPU. This was an experiment I did back when there was an argument about PI. This is also another way I found to make a loop resonate at very low frequencies.
You can get two pulses for the price of one. The tubing should only output during the rise and fall of the winding.
Don't make the loop too short. I had best results with a 15 ft piece of 1/4 inch tubing.

Grumpy

When you do this:

Quote from: BEP on June 09, 2009, 01:05:37 PM
All I'm saying is simulate the mag fields going through a single piece of wire. The fields aren't just outside the wire.

you can use a toroid or a ring or even two separated conductors to convert the energy into electricity.

Hazelton used a toroid.

SM used a ring (and maybe a toroid too)

Tesla used two separated conductors in his Radiant energy convertion devices (the solar ones) to charge capacitors.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

innovation_station

here is 1 more pic of the otto test toroide jt config unit ...

it remains unfinished ... 

i will change the config some time when i get to it ..

probally use ..  3 mk2's high self inductance high freq ... and dump the kick high freq to

3 shift coils ...  wound on this ringggggg

ist

btw this is a self induceing coil .....   
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

giantkiller

@BEP,
As we lower the angle of the control winding we lower winding count. We get that back by using stranded wire.
Joseph Henry's first discovery was that the power of a magnet could be immensely strengthened by winding it with insulated wire. He was the first person to make a magnet that could lift thirty-five hundred pounds of weight. Joseph Henry showed the difference between "quantity" magnets composed of short lengths of wire connected in parallel and excited by a few large cells; and "intensity" magnets wound with a single long wire and excited by a battery composed of cells in series.

--giantkiller.

BEP

Sorry GK.

I've had pretty bad luck with my TPU work but while using stranded wire my luck was about as big as a single piece of fly dung.

Like someone said a bit earlier.... good for capacitance and noise. I think I know all the reasons why it should be the way to go...just hasn't done me any good.

I think @Otto mentioned earlier... use high voltage to drive the controls. Well, the same is true for my tubing experiment. Take the number of turns around the outside of the tubing. Use that number to divide the control coil voltage. That should be your output voltage - if you hit resonance of the tubing.

Then there is that trick... figure your tube resonance by dividing the number of turns by 2 (usually works out around 1.65). Use that number to divide your 'normal' tubing resonance. There is where you should find highest output from the tubing.
The math is a little more complicated if the CC is bifilar series opposing.

Got a bug today - feel like excrement. Might as well share in case I head into that vortex  :D

If it doesn't work for ya, sorry. Got some vacation time coming. Maybe I'll finally post something interesting.