Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Towards Realizing the TPU

Started by poynt99, September 03, 2008, 08:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

otto

you want hv on the input side 

so this is how i would do it ... 

a mk2 hv ...  jt ...  to a cascade ... with diodes in between the caps ... 

discharge to coil  through sparkgap ... 

i could explain this unit  but its not my work .... 

plus there hifreq issues really a poor way to do it ...  as you will require high volt high freq diodes or tubes of low resistance

to have any use of it...

i try to contain the unit with in the core ...

this has worked well for me ..

and i dont need hv for ou ...  lol

hears the proof ......   all goes both ways ...

ist

i reccomend a mk2 jt 
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

wattsup

@otto

No core = transfer is direct cc to mobius in series/parallel type mutual looping for mutual gain. The more the cc imparts to the ring, the more the ring imparts back to the cc. Means it is less possible to make full saturation if the frequency is well timed. Good thing.

Core = transfer must be between two or more coils via a core (that can act like a dioded capacitor for gain - good) but full saturation will start to kill it. Bad thing. You then get stuck to work only at resonance that has no punchy output.

FTPU is best example of no core and you get really great transfer between cc and ring. Funny as you said the cc winding is not perfect but very close to respect 45 degrees. Hmmmm.

But I am not a TPU-elite so maybe I should just follow along. lol

turbo

Quote from: Loner on June 09, 2009, 02:39:01 AM

SO, this says to me that the core is "Unimportant" to the basic operation,

No!

That is simply NOT correct.
I assume you have heard of a mechanism called "PI".
It stands for Pulse Induction and it is used in expensive metal detectors etc.
Any piece of metal as small as a dime has influence on the field and  affects the operating frequency which is why these devices can detect metal at great distance.
Steven Mark gave the hint that metal near the unit changes it's operating characteristics and so it stops.
A core inside the TPU will do the same thing and even is it is tuned with the core inside the unit, it would make the unit even more sensetive for variables in frequency stability, due to external factors.

M.

Grumpy

Quote from: otto on June 09, 2009, 03:47:50 AM
@All

I wait for other opinions.

Otto

Depending on how you look at it, there is always a "core".  In a coil with no material core, there is still air or a vacuum - both are dielectrics.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

innovation_station

ferroite works awesome ...

fast release times ...   

:)   

aswell designed for the freq u desire...  i choose low khz

it can run any way u design it to .. 

my larger coils are generators ...  ;)

i supply pulsed dc  1 2 or 3 freq ...   i make use of both magnetic poles produced from the dc .. pulse coils ... north and south ....  plus the colapse ...  then i can add feedback .... lol  :D

and the feed back is fed to the litz wire style mk2 pickup coils  it acts as a resonant transformer .. to the other pickup coils twisted as 1 ... wire

ill digg up a picture of this unit ...

i no longer have it is was shipped to the US!! 

ist!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!