Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What is really stopping free energy from going mainstream?

Started by cyclopz, September 05, 2008, 01:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cyclopz

Ok first off, I'm new here... My interest in free energy goes back about a year or so when I heard podcast where a person was claiming some kind of magnetic coil could theoretically create unlimited energy, power cars, etc. I started researching into it for a while but kind of lost hope. However, recently I've been getting into this alternative energy stuff again, big time. Basically I figured out that the automakers are dragging their feet on getting green energy to the market, and I began to ask myself, "Why is this happening?" Why aren't we seeing much progress in car technology... why is Detroit still pumping out gas guzzlers, running on 100 year old combustion engine technology. It just wasn't adding up. I knew something bigger had to be going on so I started reading up on all the inventors and watching all the youtube videos. I'm now convinced that free energy technology is here.

So what is stopping it from reaching the market? Is it just that big power companies essentially control the world? Is there a worldwide mafia or something that stops this stuff from getting past prototype stage? Are car manufacturers just plain stupid and not aware of the possibilities of better technology or are they conspiring to keep us in the dark ages? How long do you predict before say, a highly efficient electromagnetic power generator hits the market? How long before we'll be able to buy cars that don't need fuel? Am I just dreaming or is this stuff still decades away? Thanks

amigo

...people are stopping free energy from going mainstream. They are too dumb and too engulfed in their small bubbles to care about anyone else or see further beyond their petty interests. Coupled with that docility is the Oligarchy that maintains the status quo and does not wish the masses to be freed from their claws.

But mostly it's the stupidity of the people, their lack of interest and blind belief into what they are being served through the usual brainwashing outlets. Perhaps in a few generations when all these dumb people die we might get some smart ones, though the way its going, today's children are dumber than the children before them thanks to the above mentioned brainwashing outlets.

madsen

It could be that free energy is just physically impossible, of course. 

cyclopz

If you really believed it was impossible, why would you be here? The thing is, I know it's possible... if not by magnetic motors, then by cold fusion or solar panel technology, etc. It's not really a question of IF it's possible to me, but "What is the most most efficient way to get there?" Maybe enough people aren't looking for the answers because they'd rather have some textbook tell them how everything in the universe works instead of doing any thinking of their own. Or maybe the "powers that be" are able to stomp small inventors out one by one. I think for the benefit of the world, we need to put our petty differences and greed to the side for once and come together for the common good. I know it sounds corny, but it's the only way we're ever going to make any kind of progress.