Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Energy from gravitation

Started by Gravitator, September 05, 2008, 01:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gravitator

Hi all,

I have an innovation which produce energy from gravitation. No need to worry about weather conditions (wind, sun).
Just set up the Gravitator box (big, small) and it will produce kinetic energy that can be transform to something else.
I don't want to comersialized it myself or neighter get patent for it. Actually I don't want anyone get patent for it.

Now I want this innovation to be tested. Personally I don't have time or possibilites to do this myself.
Any suggestion how shoud I proceed with this?

The innovation is described at http://gravitator.org

br,
Gravitator

AB Hammer

Greetings Gravitator

From what I have seen, yours is just a long line of attempts of the same thing. Even though not exactly the same but it has not been proven by you predecessors to work. There are always factors when dealing with water,oil, and others. My second design was with a light oil and IMO it is the best version out there but from experience of working with wheels I give it very low percent to work, which in other language of no chance, so I won't build it.

With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Gravitator

Quote from: Gravitator on September 05, 2008, 01:29:23 AM
Hi all,

I made 6.9.2008 some modification at http://gravitator.org.

I have done some homework at www.besslerwheel.com. From there I found from public forum following sentence:
"Bessler said that IF we can find a way to raise a heavy weight with a smaller weight, we have found the answer."

My idea for this is added at http://gravitator.org.

br,
Gravitator

Gravitator

Hi AB Hammer,

Thank you. And sorry about this delay in my answer. I looked your image (the oil system) at the address 
you gave me at BesslerWheel.com. Looks really interesting and I can see really a lot of same elements 
that I have in my. What I have been thinking lately is the movement of pistons. I think that the closed 
systems try to find they balance as pairs where on the other side is a piston farther from central of wheel
than the opposite with moved liquid. These together can be (I guess, remember I'm not a professional 
in this are) think as equal from balance point of view. 

So I think that we have to think the Bessler's sentence "Bessler said that IF we can find a way to raise a 
heavy weight with a smaller weight, we have found the answer." quite seriously. I have added today my
answer to this question at my site/documents. What I'm still thinking is the timing issue. If we can
raise a heavy weight with smaller weight how should we do the timing in blocking the liquid flow in this kind 
of wheel? With this I mean that I think that the pairs have as alone a dead point. I think this can be solved 
in theory  two ways: The kinetic energy in the wheel will move the pair over the dead point or an other pair, 
which is not in balance moves the other one away from this dead point.

Please remember, that I'm not a professional in this area so there might be some trivial mistakes in my thinking.

br,
-michael

Gravitator

Hi,

I don't know how to edit previous posts so I add a new one which tries to describe little bit more, what I wrote to AB Hammer.

Maybe attach image will describe little bit more about my thoughts of pistons, balance, timing etc.
In this picture the small weight have moved liquid from B2 to A2. I think it is obvious that the right side is heavier than left. So the Bessler's sentence is in this way achieved. The timing problem is that when liquid is moving from lover position to upper the wheel will turn too early - littel weight difference is enough to make this happen. And what I think with this is that in too early stage this will cause the problem that the system will hang. So as far as I understand the best situation would be that the wheel will turn after the desired amount of liquid have been moved up.

br,
Gravitator