Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A visit to the Tesla Museum

Started by M@rcel, September 11, 2008, 05:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M@rcel

During a trip I will be taking the coming weeks, I expect to visit Belgrade for a few days. As any Tesla fan knows, that is where the Tesla Museum is located. If possible I will spend some time there.

If anyone has tips about what I definitely should see, please post them here.
If anyone has requests like: take a few pictures of ...., or ask them to see the stuff in their basement about ...
etc.

Post them all here. If you feel your request needs more discretion, pm me.
I will read this topic and the pm's when I get to Belgrade. I will not react during my trip.
I will then try to act upon your requests.

wattsup

@M@rcel

You are one lucky guy. This is one of the things I would also like to do but not right now because my work is very demanding these days.

If possible too take pictures, if you can see the ozone patent device, this would be very good and whatever else you can capture on camera.

miroslav

@ m@rcel

work time and address of the museum  :)

clone477

I was there 1 year ago on my honeymoon, actually it was a pit stop from Italy where we spent most of our honeymoon.  Beograde as they cal it was a pretty cool place, people were al really friendly and most understood english.  The taxi driver had a hard time uderstanding were we wanted to go when I told him the Nikola Tesla Museum.  After a couple minutes of explaining he took us right there.   Its right in the middle of town so you can walk around after you vistit the museum.  I took a fair bit of pictures, and about 5-10 minutes of video, but when I was caught, I was told to turn them off, as there not allowed in the museum.  The guy that runs it is a realy nice guy and they have tour of it in english.  Unfortunately, half the musuem was blocked off for repairs, but I peeked in there and took pictures.  Shit I didnt go all the way to Serbia from Canada to only see half the museum.  If people are interested and tell me how I can post my vid and pictures.  Youll have a good time there, it will be a lifetime experience.  By the way I did not see his ozone patent there on display.  Fern

M@rcel

I am in Beograd now, and went to the museum today.

I have no other option than to say that I was very disappointed: The museum is heavily under construction, and only a small part was accesible. In this area the subject that got most attention was Tesla's cooperation with Tiffany's in designing fountains. Nice but not what I came for. I could not sense anything from Tesla's spirit this way, I am not very much into fountains  8)

Ah well, Beograd is a beautifull city and well worth a visit. Only the weather could have been a bit better (cold and rain)  :)

Leaving Beograd tomorrow