Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Peltier Generating More Watts Than A Solar Panel

Started by billmehess, September 11, 2008, 06:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

franco malgarini

I assume at minus that one cell produces 10 W
400 cell (1 square meter) produce 4 KW
and cost 1.000$

sm0ky2

There is a temperature difference factor that needs to be included

Not just rated output

But rated output per difference in temperature

we can realistically achieve ~230 degrees in full sunlight
with a simple solar oven

Upwards to 10K with an Eric Jacqmain (Archimedes) device
But this process is constricted by surface area

Ideally, we want to find the best performance per area, per temp diff. per cost

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

abbhawk

Hi Sm0ky

I do not understand why you prefer this TEG module? As i see it, your TEG modules have a bigger surface area and lower rated output in volt - same time i see no claim about Amphere so i have no clue how many watt it can output? Did you figure that out?

You like to make it important which temp diffrence is made, why? What is important to me is that i have a steady heat coming that i can convert to electricity.

It is not a question of making as much power as you can, it is a matter of producing energy so cheap as you can.

If I build a plastic box 1m2 and 10cm wide then i produce alot of heat like 60c and during day i just get new energy all day long - this box i can build at 450dollar.

You talk about building a reactor where you squeeze in my 1m2 to maybe 50cm2 that have heat at 300c - but you will not get more energy from the sun by using a reactor, sun adds like 2kwh of power per m2 - you cant get more out of it!!! but you reactor might cost 1000dollar while my plastic box might cost 20dollar.

And you TEG module cost 20-40dollar a piece, while my peltier cost 6,90dollar per module.

If my peltier module will work then i feel confident that this is the way to go...but i agree it would be a big help if someone could test what is best.

sm0ky2

Temperature difference to Watts is how these devices are rated

Greater temperature difference = more power output

Hi-Z is the industry leader in TEG units.
Not the Chinese

You get what you pay for
They are more expensive, but can actually produce a useable output

The TEC's from China will barely run a small motor when you Light them on Fire
Pull one off a computer and stick it on the engine block of your car
You can meter it
Then watch it as the cold side gets hot and it almost stops producing power
Now you have to run a fan or liquid cooling system to make it work
you see the power produced - cooling power consumed
Leaves you with nothing compared to a TEG with the same cooling system.

There ARE some similar looking TEGs that work better than the TECs
But you have to know what you are looking at